How to deal with people noticing QoS tattoo / HW jewelry.

Curious to know how you guys handle the situation when someone outside of IR lifestyle asks you about QoS tat or jewelry. How to respond in order to avoid people knowing what it all means and I think with current anti black wave its important to know these things.
I have been in this lifestyle for 20+ years and people in general dont care or dont notice. I use to think that a lot of folks were into this lifestyle. In reality the people into this comprise a very very small part of the population contrary to what we may want to think. Its estimated that 5% of married couples are into swinging. Since the vast majority of couples who swing are white, there are 40 million white couples in usa. Thats about 2 million couples. Being a black man I know all too well that the vast majority of white couples are not into IR. Its probably no more than 5% of those who are into IR. In reality we are talking about less than 100,000 couples. This is a very small world of people who are into this lifestyle.

I have been in this lifestyle for 20+ years and people in general dont care or dont notice. I use to think that a lot of folks were into this lifestyle. In reality the people into this comprise a very very small part of the population contrary to what we may want to think. Its estimated that 5% of married couples are into swinging. Since the vast majority of couples who swing are white, there are 40 million white couples in usa. Thats about 2 million couples. Being a black man I know all too well that the vast majority of white couples are not into IR. Its probably no more than 5% of those who are into IR. In reality we are talking about less than 100,000 couples. This is a very small world of people who are into this lifestyle.
The occasional voice of common sense.

Agreed… wife went with her guy to get a QOS tattoo big on her chest. I met them at shop a little after seeing it drawn up big on her chest. She is heavily tattooed so it would blend in.
I asked her not to get it there and so big cause she needs to be able to hide it. She said what’s the point but agreed not to and we all left. She later got SLAVE tattooed on her ass cheek. Now she has SLAVE on her ass and gets so much attention by everybody and hates to wear a thong bikini cause of no hiding it or it’s meaning.

I seen two women that were friends walking together with the same tattoo on their wrists. All I could do was shake their hands, Complement them on their luxe and say good job. all I did was laugh and they gave me their number!
Very small conversation between the three of us. one was married to a white guy for 7 years and the other one was single but long time friends and do just about everything together!

I seen two women that were friends walking together with the same tattoo on their wrists. All I could do was shake their hands, Complement them on their luxe and say good job. all I did was laugh and they gave me their number!
Very small conversation between the three of us. one was married to a white guy for 7 years and the other one was single but long time friends and do just about everything together!
Good eye!

I' m VERY proud to be Black Only and so happy that my bisexual Kack of Spades and black only (for men since he was 14 years old) cucky who was born and lived for 45 years in Congo, Africa, trained me physically and mentally/psychologicaly ( meaning what African men love, enjoy, how far they want le to be a slut, their slut, e.a...) 13 years ago to go for very hung blacks men only with him. I have 3 tattos and very direct jewelry and I completely and proudly assume my sexual choice, to be a very hot wife, to be a Queen of Qos to be a SizeQueen and only meet Black partners when they are minimum 2 and if more, they are more than Welcome. ALL my friends and work collegues (men and women) know that I am Black only and the most happiest wife and so lucky that my Hubby convinced me (easely 😋),encouraged me and trained me. He is still my mentor and we very often meet together bisexual black partners as we love to see each other being fucked and I specialy love to see cu my caged cucky being ass fucked and having so strong prostate orgasms . My hubby always told me to assume as I well feel si happy no matter what People think or say, take care and stay healthy every one, Sandra 🌹💋
Wow. So happy 4 you 2.

So many people have lots of tattoos these days, most others don't even notice ;) ...and the "spade" tattoo and jewelry has been common forever, long before it's association with this topic.

We just saw a young lady we knew from the neighborhood with a spade on her inner wrist, and no one thought anything of it, and knowing her we bet she'd be pretty surprised of some of its alternate meanings :giggle:

More often, unless the tattoo or jewelry is very explicit, a lot of the fun is for the wearer knowing or fantasizing someone may notice. Or it's fun in the moment, as a fun accessory :cool:

That said, my wife loves wearing her spade jewelry around daily, even though they aren't explicitly "QoS" spades. And she's very excited about getting her real spade tattoo ❤️

Last edited:
Back