How to deal with people noticing QoS tattoo / HW jewelry.

My wife wears temporary (for now) QoS tattoos when we are going somewhere where it could be a positive if noticed, and especially when we QoS play. And she loves to wear her set of "sperm" earrings that unless one gets very close just look like silver "squiggles" on her ears ;)

She also has several anklets and necklaces for QoS, BBC, gangbang, MFM, etc she likes to wear... all probably not too noticeable unless one gets close. She loves feeling slutty wearing these just in case someone might notice. And of course I think it is hot to know she's wearing it.

So far no one has noticed outside a party or other meet though, but then we love it when the guys do notice and get turned on by her proclamation of her QoS sluttiness :cool:

It would be pretty hot and exciting if a guy or couple did notice and struck up a conversation about it, even if we didn't end up playing with them :giggle:

Last edited:
Hotwifekatrina has a profile on here and she has videos posted of her grocery shopping weari g QOS shirts!. Its so damn sexy.

We were going to be in Jamaica for two weeks in October. One week will be at a hotel in Negril the second week at Hedonism. My husband thinks I need to advertise! He decided that I should purchase a QSO necklace and anklet. Then it was QSO panties and a bikini. He suggested we play a little game. If any guy mentioned my QSO jewelry, I would have to immediately show him my QSO panties. Honestly, I'm an exhibitionist and I liked the idea that I was being made to do it. I had two pairs of QSO panties. He asked if I wanted to purchase more. I said no two are enough. Then he decided that when I'm in Jamaica I should only wear QSO panties or no panties. Now if I get asked about my QSO jewelry, and I'm not wearing panties I still have to show him where the panties would have been! I have no idea if they guys will even notice, but I'm excited by what I have to do if they do notice.

Curious to know how you guys handle the situation when someone outside of IR lifestyle asks you about QoS tat or jewelry. How to respond in order to avoid people knowing what it all means and I think with current anti black wave its important to know these things.
Most people that know the meaning have been into it somehow. Most other people simply think of it as jewelry.

Back