How to deal with people noticing QoS tattoo / HW jewelry.

Black lives matter.
Back on topic, I'm still scared to wear a Q O S letters necklace or something like spades earrings. Seriously. I've been turning the hot thought of going to buy Spade sign earrings in my head for so long now! I've been practicing in my head that when I buy them I can explain that I like playing cards or something. And I always walked by a shop that has them in the display :giggle: But tattoo/piercing shops are scary ok! Anyway.
So I have no idea how I would respond when I would approached when wearing something like this.
So one one hand I think it'd be thrilling to wear a BBC QOS signal, but...
Just understand your Decision, Ms. Emma and follow accordingly.

Last edited:
Stop over thinking it. I wear black bull necklace, t-shirts all the time. When I first did it, I said to myself this what I am about. Nothing bad happened to me but people did ask me about it, depending on who it was, I answer their question accordingly. I made a shirt that's white with black letters that say BULL, that's it. I don't worry F it
Could it be that Miss Emma's cognitive abilities are such, that it may take her just a little bit longer to arrive at the Decision. Shouldn't she have confidence and courage in her Decision ?

Last edited:
Ms. Meghand 5242 :

One will have to say A Prayer, that those people will have better understanding soon.

Why would a white guy boss judge a black guy who's educated with college degree well spoken etc? Wouldn't be smart it hire him? To earn more business?

If I was a boss I would hire who ever has knowledge, ethics and experience because I know that person, Spanish, Asian or black can potentially bring good business. It's dissapointing to think some white men thinks black guys should be below them.
Smart Business = More Business

Wife went with bull to tattoo shop after some drinks and were was getting QOS tattoo on her chest.. I said she needs to get in a place she can hide it. He said coming from Vegas and wife loves Vegas it’s her showing her love and Support of her black friends in Vegas. Lol I said but most know what it means so maybe on pussy or ass and she said what’s the point. Later she got SLAVE tattooed on her ass cheek and hates when people notice or ask her about it. But she wears her HOTWIFE t-shirt very proud actually wore it yesterday
Sorry, for the inquiry. However, ( I am certainly Not A Mind-Reader ) but am having difficulty understanding why your wife would be upset when her ass-cheek 'SLAVE' Tattoo is noticed & inquired about ? Trying to understand why a point of pride should be such an issue.... ?

Last edited:
Back