How should interracial be promoted more in society?

Yes I totally agree. I just meant there is some secrecy among white males because they maintain a vanilla image at work or w family, but do alot in their personal lives to further the integration of races and celebrate the sexual power of black males, and the white women who adore it. Personally I contribute my charity budget to blm and other black causes. I try my best to hire as many minorities as possible. I patronize black owned businesses as much as possible. I steer alot of business to black enterprises. Im working to get my gf blacked and slowly but surely she's getting into it. All of these things will accumulate over time to help get black males into white bedrooms and the boardroom.
Same here! I only donate to black charities and work in my business to promote black men and encourage them. I also assign the cute white female assistants to them and encourage off business socializing

All of these things will accumulate over time to help get black males into white bedrooms and the boardroom.
Those two areas overlap far more than many people realize. With the interracial dynamic being as strong as it is, black/white business relationships often evolve into sexual relationships. A black man and white women who work overtime on a project may culminate the work effort in bed that evening. A black man and a white co-worker attend an out-of-town conference together, and they often end up in bed together at the host hotel. I could cite more examples, but those are typical.

Advertising now is almost exclusively biracial couples! Sublimely women will get conditioned to want to be with black men! And once they try it out...no going back!
Yes, that conditioning is inevitable. It won't happen overnight, but it will happen. It would be interesting to know how many of the interracial couples featured in various ads on TV and in print end up in a real-life relationship. The natural tendency would be to follow up on the image you have been portraying.

All you need to do is see the current bunch of commercials and stuff coming out of Hollywood. Blacks are increasingly prevalent. I don't know, short of blatant advertising, how it could be promoted more.
The real Coup de gras has arrived with the Hallmark Channel now showing weekend love movies featuring white women falling in love with black men. Suburban housewives will now be buying into to romance of the interracial relationship to go along with the great sex.

Last edited:
The real Coup de gras has arrived with the Hallmark Channel now showing weekend love movies featuring white women falling in love with black men. Suburban housewives will not be buying into to romance of the interracial relationship to go along with the great sex.
I had not heard about that. Have to take a look. It sounds like some fine promotion for the best lifestyle. Women really get turned on by the romance thing. That gets them wet and warm and so ready for taking bbc.

The real Coup de gras has arrived with the Hallmark Channel now showing weekend love movies featuring white women falling in love with black men. Suburban housewives will now be buying into to romance of the interracial relationship to go along with the great sex.
This is NOT meant as a negative remark, but I challenge folks to find a commercial today with (at a minimum) a black couple in it. Kind of a fun game to play. Pick a night, any night and watch television from 6PM to you're ready to go to bed. For every commercial you see with a black couple in it, you get a point. For every commercial you see with a white guy with a black lady, you get two points. Finally, for every commercial you see with a black guy with a white woman, you get three points. The couples have to be 'together' (i.e. implied relationship). Also, you can't 'double tap' - if you see a commercial at 6:30PM and the same commercial at 8:30PM, you can't count it again.

Like I said, just a fun little game to prove how much the media is 'pushing' what they believe is a 'cool' trend.

The media certainly can and does play an active role in making black men seem attractive, fun, hip, hot and with lots of confidence. Every woman has heard of how well endowed black men are and how talented and transformational their performance in the bedroom is.

So.....why aren’t most white women actively prioritizing black men over white boys in their romantic relationships ???

It’s true that for many it’s simply a lack of exposure or familiarity. Many white women simply aren’t exposed to many black men. Putting them side by side may help things along. But....as all guys intuitively know and have observed, the majority of women are impressed and attracted to status. Its always what they choose when investing in a relationship. It may not be the sole driver, but in the eyes of a woman a man is more attractive if he has means. (It’s no doubt some genetic wiring that involves a woman’s instinctual desire to have and raise children). This is the only area where black men are at a disadvantage.

With that in mind, what can we white boys do to solve this? Well....if you own a company....or if you have authority to hire for a department, prioritize black men. Invest in their professional development and promote them when the opportunity arises. And yes....if you want to see things develop up close and personal....then reassign attractive white women to work under him or closely with him.

This method is proven. If you’ve ever known a black man with a professional career, you see how white women are drawn to him like moths to a flame. He checks ALL the boxes. If we all do our part in this category, interracial relationships (specific to black men and white women) will explode exponentially. We would even get a “London effect” (my term) where white women in mass simply pursue black men exclusively.

Those two areas overlap far more than many people realize. With the interracial dynamic being as strong as it is, black/white business relationships often evolve into sexual relationships. A black man and white women who work overtime on a project may culminate the work effort in bed that evening. A black man and a white co-worker attend an out-of-town conference together, and they often end up in bed together at the host hotel. I could cite more examples, but those are typical.
Schools are even more integrated than when I was there. Its a great thing. I know several women who are in charge at home. Its obvious from the way they act, dress, talk, that they've brought a bull into their bedroom

Back