How should interracial be promoted more in society?

One thought to add. There is a small but growing pocket of white males in corporate America secretly working to serve the bnwo every day. It could be little things at first like getting young blk males hired and mingling w the young white girls. These secret groups also convert their wives and their gfs. I know this because I'm part of it...

One thought to add. There is a small but growing pocket of white males in corporate America secretly working to serve the bnwo every day. It could be little things at first like getting young blk males hired and mingling w the young white girls. These secret groups also convert their wives and their gfs. I know this because I'm part of it...
Same is true in college and professional athletics

Yes, exactly. Advances don't always occur publicly. Much can be done subtly, behind the scenes, to advance the movement. Think about a boss who pairs a white woman with a black man to work on a project, especially if it involves overtime or travel. Then let nature take its course.

It's still far too small of a movement but its a start.

They may not be a secret society, but there's nothing stopping you from doing stuff like this. Hire the Black guys, put them on projects with the white girls. Skew your organization's demographics to favor IR outcomes and watch things bloom!

It is a very rapidly growing movement and isn’t just about getting superior black guys laid. It’s about helping them see and accept their supremacy!!

White parents should react with disapproval if their ******* brings home a white boy / man as a boyfriend. Make it be known that you’re disappointed in her selection.

Many daughters in an attempt to appease their parents, will drop the white boyfriend and find a black ine
Future will be without doubts for black breeding.
All white women will be inseminated and we will have our white paradise

Yes, exactly. Advances don't always occur publicly. Much can be done subtly, behind the scenes, to advance the movement. Think about a boss who pairs a white woman with a black man to work on a project, especially if it involves overtime or travel. Then let nature take its course.
Great!! Hire young black studs and pair with white girls! Make sure they travel alot for business. Mandate companies revamp and improve maternity benefits to reward impregnated employees

What steps should be taken to encourage more acceptance of Black cock by White Women?​
I think that very important thing is to be more tolerate globally in our society....we have to promote all races fucking together....BBC ,BWC, Asian guys and all colours of our beautiful ladies....the contrast of the skin colour by sex in my opinion one of the most beautiful things ever....

They may not be a secret society, but there's nothing stopping you from doing stuff like this. Hire the Black guys, put them on projects with the white girls. Skew your organization's demographics to favor IR outcomes and watch things bloom!
Yes I totally agree. I just meant there is some secrecy among white males because they maintain a vanilla image at work or w family, but do alot in their personal lives to further the integration of races and celebrate the sexual power of black males, and the white women who adore it. Personally I contribute my charity budget to blm and other black causes. I try my best to hire as many minorities as possible. I patronize black owned businesses as much as possible. I steer alot of business to black enterprises. Im working to get my gf blacked and slowly but surely she's getting into it. All of these things will accumulate over time to help get black males into white bedrooms and the boardroom.

Back