How should interracial be promoted more in society?

I think it's going quite well at people from different ethnic backgrounds mixing together. I doubt there's many families in the big cities of UK who haven't got people from different ethnicities in them.
I think the original question should be how should we make interracial swinging more popular. Swinging in UK has grown and is talked about a lot. But it still takes brave people to be totally honest about what they do. Couple of my friends know, my immediate family, and couple of hubbys mates. But even we don't go round shouting about it as scared of some people's reaction. X
I couldn't agree with this post More...!
Well Said.

Not nearly enough. Still too many racist white couples even in the swinger community. Ive watched scenes where the minute a black man tosses his watch on the hat a sex party the sexual tension and jealousy in the room goes sky high. All the white males freeze in terror and their little worthless Cocklettes shrivel and freeze. I stood dumbfounded as the hostess reached into the hat right in from of her tiny little 5 foot 5 inch tall balding husband to rummage around for the black man's watch. Instantly. He pulled down his pants to reveal a huge 9 inch cock. She pulled him away to a private room. The silence in that room you could hear it.
You have just given the very reason Racism was created... A white man's fear...!

I think rather than gender be talked about so much. Sexuality should be. And it should be encouraged that a girl might need a loving caring guy friend as well as a stud for sexual excitement. And three way relationships be talked about in schools, deacribing the reasons a male might be Alpha or beta so we all have an easier time assigning ourselves an identity as a teenager rather than 20 or 30 years later.

And it should be encouraged that a girl might need a loving caring guy friend as well as a stud for sexual excitement. And three way relationships be talked about in schools, deacribing the reasons a male might be Alpha or beta so we all have an easier time assigning ourselves an identity as a teenager rather than 20 or 30 years later.

Love this.

Teenagers should be taught that there are alphas and betas, and that many weaker less assertive men choose to provide emotional support and financial security for a woman but to hand over a sexual role in the marriage to an alpha male.

Interesting thread,

But I do believe we're already seeing it. Take a look at commercials on TV. If you look close, you'll see either overt or covert interracial relationships. For example a phone company (can't remember which) is currently running an ad with folks standing in line waiting to talk to Santa. The first or second guy in line has an apparent interracial baby with him.

Another example is the television show 911. The white lead male actor has fallen for, and proposed to a black female character. Along with that, the black female character's former husband is gay and her black children are all sorts of supportive of the 'new white male' in their lives.

I would seriously love to see a love story in mainstream Hollywood that had an interracial love affair. Think it would be pretty hot!

However, I will admit one thing, while there seems to be an increasing number of white men 'with' black women, the reverse isn't true. Interesting.

I think rather than gender be talked about so much. Sexuality should be. And it should be encouraged that a girl might need a loving caring guy friend as well as a stud for sexual excitement. And three way relationships be talked about in schools, deacribing the reasons a male might be Alpha or beta so we all have an easier time assigning ourselves an identity as a teenager rather than 20 or 30 years later.
Right, i think many women are wired to want an Alpha male in terms of intimacy and a beta male as a life partner, and women should be allowed to see that it is natural to want and have both.

Interesting thread,

But I do believe we're already seeing it. Take a look at commercials on TV. If you look close, you'll see either overt or covert interracial relationships. For example a phone company (can't remember which) is currently running an ad with folks standing in line waiting to talk to Santa. The first or second guy in line has an apparent interracial baby with him.

Another example is the television show 911. The white lead male actor has fallen for, and proposed to a black female character. Along with that, the black female character's former husband is gay and her black children are all sorts of supportive of the 'new white male' in their lives.

I would seriously love to see a love story in mainstream Hollywood that had an interracial love affair. Think it would be pretty hot!

However, I will admit one thing, while there seems to be an increasing number of white men 'with' black women, the reverse isn't true. Interesting.

Id say the opposite. There are many white girls dating and marrying Black guys and far less white guys with Black women.

Right, i think many women are wired to want an Alpha male in terms of intimacy and a beta male as a life partner, and women should be allowed to see that it is natural to want and have both.

I actually think that 99.9% of women still hold out for their dream man who is a stud in the bedroom. A great provider. And a caring loving person who will never cheat on them. Yes fairytales spring to mind LoL

As testosterone levels continue to fall throughout the West, our new black overlords will be seen as the default option for white women seeking to satiate their lusts. White women can expedite this process by openly talking about the joys of interracial sex on every possible platform available to them.

Back