How many women have had sex....

in a public bar or club bathroom, on the dance floor or sitting at a table or bar. I'm interested in hearing about it with a guy, not your husband, or date.

What kind of bar or club was it & were there any repercusions to your behavior? Once or more than once?
I have given blowjobs in clubs..bookstore...restop bathroom..parking lot..in cars..vans ..semi trucks..motels..been fucked pretty much all the same..been backed into a video booth with the door open and a BBC fucking me and a steady lineup feeding me cock.

Only once, Very crowded dance floor New Orleans Fat Tuesday. We met two black men in a bar with a live band. When i danced with the first one he picked me up off the floor. He was about 6'10" i am just barely 5'. By the second slow song my legs were wrapped around him with his cock deep inside. Two songs later he exploded a nice hot load . He returned to the table i stopped at the ladies to clean up. Didn't want all that cum running down my legs with that short skirt on. Only a few minutes later i was back out on the floor getting it from his friend. I was going to invite them to our room but when i returned to our table from cleaning up the second ones cum they were gone. Bummer
It didn't ruin the night, i picked up five LSU boys two hours later. I could tell by their conversations they were not into equal rights, especially for blacks. I did a naughty thing, we invited them and partied till after 10 am. I didn't tell them they were in line behind two big black guys.
You're so fucking hot.

I have given blowjobs in clubs..bookstore...restop bathroom..parking lot..in cars..vans ..semi trucks..motels..been fucked pretty much all the same..been backed into a video booth with the door open and a BBC fucking me and a steady lineup feeding me cock.
can you tell us about the restop bathroom..parking lot? what led up to that?

in a public bar or club bathroom, on the dance floor or sitting at a table or bar. I'm interested in hearing about it with a guy, not your husband, or date.

What kind of bar or club was it & were there any repercusions to your behavior? Once or more than once?
Ghetto bar on 8th ave & 134 st NYC, wife got fucked 1-3 times a week, late 90's

Attachments

• !  ! SCAN0013xx1xxawa11xx.jpg
    ! ! SCAN0013xx1xxawa11xx.jpg
    183.5 KB · Views: 46
Years ago there was a dance club called Mannequins in Downtown Disney, my wife and I were dancing and feeling frisky. We went up to the upper level which was mostly a wide walkway that looked over the dancefloor, there were occasional couches and barstools. So I had my wife sit on a barstool facing me with her legs spread open. With her short skirt and no panties I began to rub her pussy. After a little convincing and her getting so horny, she began to cover up less and less as people walked by, I even would step to the side a little to give folks a good view.
A bit later a guy walks up to me and asks me if I have a condom (girl he picked up was ready to go) so I nodded and pull out a condom and gave it to him, I then gesture at my wife because I didn't think he noticed her pussy on display, and didn't want him to miss the show. Well he misunderstood my gesture, so he stepped forward between my wife's legs and before I knew it the condom was on and he was balls deep inside my wife. My wife was very horny and not complaining. He hooked his arms under her legs and went to town fucking the ******* out of her. We actually had to pause twice as security made their rounds, he would drop her legs pull out and cover himself up a bit, but leaving her gaping pussy on display to the security guard. After the guard passed he would scoop her legs back up and resume fucking her. A fun note he did not stop fucking her when other couples walked by, only when security made their rounds.
After he came, he pulled out zipped up and walked away. You should have seen the nasty looks my wife got from the girl he was going to fuck!

My hubby brought me to a few clubs in various cities known for black men and white wives. Nothing hotter than sucking and fucking bbc in public.

Yes, I have done few times. I have done handjob, blowjob and even sat on guy in clubs. Of course men have also finger in my pussy. Also a few time in the bathroom or some other room or outside of club

Back