How many women have had sex....

Yes ...... OMG sitting across from her & her lover in a public restaurant, to see her arm flex and move as she strokes him under the table.
The Angst is a true SOB as we sit there making small talk.
It's just as hot and sexually stimulating when I can tell that HIS hand is busy with her hot little pussy! MAN, I love that dreamy look she gets when he's busy with her under the table. When she has an orgasam it's always short and sharp and there is never any doubt what happened to her. Anybody looking at her right then would know what just happened.

all hot to hear. thank you all for participating. the more i read here, the more i realize how much fun mmy wife & i missed. getting married in the 60s, there was no place to find ideas on how to have fun. we were too naive & innocent for much more than vanilla sex.

Last edited:
Only once, Very crowded dance floor New Orleans Fat Tuesday. We met two black men in a bar with a live band. When i danced with the first one he picked me up off the floor. He was about 6'10" i am just barely 5'. By the second slow song my legs were wrapped around him with his cock deep inside. Two songs later he exploded a nice hot load . He returned to the table i stopped at the ladies to clean up. Didn't want all that cum running down my legs with that short skirt on. Only a few minutes later i was back out on the floor getting it from his friend. I was going to invite them to our room but when i returned to our table from cleaning up the second ones cum they were gone. Bummer
It didn't ruin the night, i picked up five LSU boys two hours later. I could tell by their conversations they were not into equal rights, especially for blacks. I did a naughty thing, we invited them and partied till after 10 am. I didn't tell them they were in line behind two big black guys.

Only once, Very crowded dance floor New Orleans Fat Tuesday. We met two black men in a bar with a live band. When i danced with the first one he picked me up off the floor. He was about 6'10" i am just barely 5'. By the second slow song my legs were wrapped around him with his cock deep inside. Two songs later he exploded a nice hot load . He returned to the table i stopped at the ladies to clean up. Didn't want all that cum running down my legs with that short skirt on. Only a few minutes later i was back out on the floor getting it from his friend. I was going to invite them to our room but when i returned to our table from cleaning up the second ones cum they were gone. Bummer
It didn't ruin the night, i picked up five LSU boys two hours later. I could tell by their conversations they were not into equal rights, especially for blacks. I did a naughty thing, we invited them and partied till after 10 am. I didn't tell them they were in line behind two big black guys.
Slut.. a perfect slut.. :)

Back in college I was a bouncer at a bar in KC and we busted the same girl twice in one month getting fucked in the bathroom by different guys.

Around 2014 I was at a bar with my now ex and she confided that she'd had sex in one of the mens room stalls with the black guy she was seeing at the time.

A has let a guy finger her on the dance floor while she rubbed him thru his pants but no sex

I've watched a couple of times as a guy fingered her in a bar. The best was at a restaurant, we met a guy there as a planned meeting for a hookup. He was talking to us very politely but wasn't making any moves. So when he went to the restroom, she told me of her frustration. We we in a booth with me on one side and her on the other side. So she kept one foot on the floor and spread her legs wide putting the ankle of her other foot on her knee, and swiveled to face the end of the booth ... with a mini skirt on her pussy was in full view of anyone walking by ( a few guys noticed). So when he came back to sit down he was facing a bare pussy. He took the hint and began fingering her. What really got me going though was that our waitress stopped over to see if we needed anything and could clearly see her being fingered. Neither of them cared or responded so I said "I think we are okay for now" she smiled and left. She must have told her co-workers though as many of the staff seemed to have a need to walk by out table after that. Eventually we went to the parking lot and he fucked her in the car.

Not in a bar or club but I’ve had sex with my black husband while in the bow of our boat. We can make it look like I’m sitting on his lap when in reality, I’ve slipped the lower half of my bikini off then pulling his cock out of his trunks and bury his cock in my pussy. We can ride right by other boats and they don’t have a clue I’ve got him balls deep inside me… but we do need to look out for bigger cabin boats with upper decks that could look down into our boat knowing what we are doing..

Back