Berlin, Tempeloase swinger club

BlackFantasy

Couple
Real Person
Tempeloase its a nice swinger club in Teltow, near Berlin.
Sometimes they organize interracial sex parties. More than 300 people atending, of which about 100 are black men, they are very popular.
There is an orgy zone, bdsm zone, private rooms, bar, showers, dance floor.
A great place to spend time with wife, she will definitely not be bored.

There will be the next BBC party at Templeoase at 16. Dezember. Will be anyone of this group be there too?

Tempeloase its a nice swinger club in Teltow, near Berlin.
Sometimes they organize interracial sex parties. More than 300 people atending, of which about 100 are black men, they are very popular.
There is an orgy zone, bdsm zone, private rooms, bar, showers, dance floor.
A great place to spend time with wife, she will definitely not be bored.
This sounds amazing. I’d love to hear more details. Have you guys been?

This sounds amazing. I’d love to hear more details. Have you guys been?
Yes we have been there in Black bang event, lots of people in the party, most of them from Germany, some from Poland. Most of Black men speak english, so it wasnt problem to comunicate if you dont know german language.
You can relax at dance flore or at bar, and if you want to have sex then you go to play zones, and men are folow you... you can have lots of fun with lots of men.
There was no humiliation or bullying, everything was polite and pleasant, the black men were polite and respactful.
However, there were few Arabs who did not behave according to etiquette and tried to touch my wife without her consent. But there were few of them and it did not spoil the mood.

Back