How many white wives started with husbands consent?

My wife had black lovers before I met her and I didn't know that fact until we had been married for several years. Once she told me about them I got obsessed with the idea of her screwing those black men. I was the one that brought up the idea of her being with a black man while I watched. She was very hesitant but finally agreed and since then there have been times when Amie has been a little too enthusiastic for my comfort.

I gave in to a mutual black friend's advances without my husband knowing. It was the best sex of my life! When we decided to tell him we were fucking, he was furious at first, but I told him I wasn't going to stop and he began to warm up to the idea. Now he encourages me and likes to take pictures and videos to document my black cock lust.
Curious to know how many "reluctant" wives were already fucking black men without hubby's knowledge before he suggested it :)

I have been in the lifestyle for a little over two years, and have always had my hubby's consent and encouragement. I feel we made this decision together. We discussed it for a long time before I did it the first time, and he's always present when I play. So, I have his consent and support.
I also watch when my wife has sex with her black lover. It would be a little difficult to say that she cheats on me. :)

C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_tumblr_lzb38z7w4d1r6od3fo1_500.jpg

My wife had black lovers before I met her and I didn't know that fact until we had been married for several years. Once she told me about them I got obsessed with the idea of her screwing those black men. I was the one that brought up the idea of her being with a black man while I watched. She was very hesitant but finally agreed and since then there have been times when Amie has been a little too enthusiastic for my comfort.
You are right. Sometimes it's difficult not to get a little jealous. The typical cuckold angst.

We started out with pillow talk but when we were out of the bed she would not talk about it then about 5years later Robert a black guy started to work where I worked . We became friends and he had a lot of black men on white women movies he would let me borrow . Kathy would really get into them.then one night I told her Robert was going to bring some movies over to watch she said we can't watch them with him. The door bell rang and I told her it's too late he is already here. Robert said he had a really good movie for us to watch . About half way I could tell she was getting into it and I started playing with her tits and taking her shirt off .robert seen this and he came over on the sofa with us and just took control he had her clothes off in a matter of minutes. He spent all night with us.

I had a fantasy for years to see my wife with a BBC inside her. When I plucked up the courage and told her instead of going crazy she was up for it.
You have a great wife. A lot of white women don't have the courage to get a black lover.
Tell that she's a brave woman who does what she wants and not what narrow-minded people think about that.

We started out with pillow talk but when we were out of the bed she would not talk about it then about 5years later Robert a black guy started to work where I worked . We became friends and he had a lot of black men on white women movies he would let me borrow . Kathy would really get into them.then one night I told her Robert was going to bring some movies over to watch she said we can't watch them with him. The door bell rang and I told her it's too late he is already here. Robert said he had a really good movie for us to watch . About half way I could tell she was getting into it and I started playing with her tits and taking her shirt off .robert seen this and he came over on the sofa with us and just took control he had her clothes off in a matter of minutes. He spent all night with us.
Very hot. Did you get any pussy at all that night?

Hubby brought the subject up a few times, but we really never pursued it. Then one evening while we were out and about the chance arose and I asked him if he was still ok with it. So, the rest is history as they say, I will only see black guys now. We only pursue this together and I don't mind....Yes, my hubby is the only white guy I have sex with.

I had an affair for about a year. The mix of emotions was enough to make me feel very guilty. But on the other hand, the rush of it got to me. I was fed up with sex with my husband and found the right man willing to give me the light of day...and so much more. However, when I ended up coming clean to my husband, I felt extremely relieved. Yes, hate me for being sinful and a bad person (in some eyes), but at that time of my life, I was seeking so much more than my husband had to offer. And I never thought he'd ever even consider the situation we're in now. Now he approves and accepts of it, it's so much more of a rush.
You did what you had to do. Don't feel guilty.

We didn't intentionally set out to 'go black'when we started swinging. The first couple guys were caucasion, and it was very good. We put a craigslist ad out for Á Few Hung Men.' When we met one who answered, he turned out to be black. We clicked, he had a friend who would join us. They're the two on our profile pic. Since then we've had a couple white guys, but we prefer black. We've just had a better experience with them, in and out of bed. We always play together.

i had been with a couple of blacks guys when i was younger but nothing to remember , after a year or so my husband and i were dating we got into swinging , we had met up with a few IR couples usually white girl black guy , it became quite difficult arranging meeting up , so jay ( my husband) was ok when suggested meeting up with just the guys, i few times i met guys with jay present then a few times by myself , two of the guys i used to meet regularly where good looking and really hung , i think thats how i developed the taste for bbc ! x

Wow!
I like that!

When Hayley first heard that i had experienced "swinging" in a previous relationship, she said to me. And i quote "Don't ever expect me to do anything like that". Luckily i married an open minded and liberal woman who is secure in our relationship and the trust we share. Curiosity got the better of her over the next few weeks and she asked several times about what had actually taken place? Usually when we were making love/having sex. At first i watered down the facts as i was unsure that she really wanted to know every detail, but it was becoming obvious that she was getting turned on by my revelations. I told her that my experiences had been involving another male (my best friend) with my then girlfriend. She asked if i had fucked other women and i replied that it had mainly involved men joining us but occasionally we had swapped with couples. She said there was no way that she would never let me fuck another woman as she is too jealous. So i joked with her that it would be ok for a man to fuck her though? To my shock and pleasure she said "Yes".

I asked her if she was sure and we decided that we would look at an adult dating site together, i noticed that she seemed to view the black males with more interest than the white males and mentioned this to her, she had not even kissed a black man (we live in a rural town) and was curious about the myths etc. I told her it was a massive turn on for me just thinking of her fucking a black man, so we decided we was going to look for a black male. The next steps we took into this lifestyle just rushed by and before we knew it we had our first meet. We booked hotel and went for a ******* in a bar meeting our date there, several hours later Hayley was sitting on a BBC riding him like she was born to be a Hotwife, we have not looked back and have had some amazing times and laughs over the last 2 years. We have a regular BBC whom we are planning to go on holiday with this year to his home country Kenya and our marriage as got stronger

Back