How many white wives started with husbands consent?

We were into swinging and a host couple had invited two black men from host husbands work to a party, Veronika and I had discussed her fucking blacks and this was a great opportunity, wouldn't be her first black cock, she had that when she was 18 but she did one that night and we invited both to house the following weekend. That was the real beginning into IR

"Who turned into Black only not wanting sex with there husbands anymore and cuckolding them or Cheating on them with Black Men."

In the fantasy of a cuckwanabee? If you don't want sex with your husband, what are you doing with him in the first place. This I think is something left to a small percentage of extreme fetishists or nasty sluts. If it's all fair game for both partners more power to them. But I am not sure to what extend you'll be able to find any reliable statistics.
^^^Finally some Real Talk!
Thank you for posting that.

Curious to know how many "reluctant" wives were already fucking black men without hubby's knowledge before he suggested it :)

I've always thought about that also. I have a girlfriend who told me once that her and her husband was sharing fantasies one night and surprisingly, he revealed to her that he sometimes fantasized about her having sex with a black guy.. and to make a long story short, that fantasy conversation continued a few months down the line until his fantasy became reality when she agreed to have sex with one if his black friends. That lead into having sex with a number of both his and her black friends and what was so surprising to her is that he had no idea that while she was in college, she was discretely fucking a lot of black guys, many times, late at night after a date with her white boyfriends.. She never did tell him about her college days or how much she missed it and thought about it every day.. And still today, he thinks it was him who got her so addicted to black cock. One other fact he didn't know is that one of the guys her husband agreed for her to have sex with was one of the guys she was fucking while in college and they both acted as if they never knew each other in the past.. So yes, I am also curious to know how many wives or girlfriends have had sex with black guys before they suggested it..

Veronika's first black cock was a Encyclopedia Britannica salesman that showed up at her apt a week after she moved in, she had turned 18 2 weeks prior, most she had done was suck a couple dicks on dates, white dicks. She had just gotten out of shower when he showed, 30 minutes early, she threw a short terry cloth robe on and a towel around her head, let him in,rode kept falling open showing more leg then when she got up to get them coffee, she noticed a log in his pants :). Progressed from there, when he opened a book and laid it on her leg, his hand was under it on bare flesh, when she didn't remove it or move her leg, he started rubbing it getting closer to her pussy, wasnt long they were kissing, stripping each other, he spent night fucking her then would come by a few times a week and fuck her, would show up with a friend or 2 after she fucked him and his partner a couple time,s . She told me all this after she restrated fucking blacks at the party

This was always my husbands suggestion. Over the years he got me to the point of wanting to try it. In the beginning I didn't want to and I was turned off by it to be quite honest. However over the years I mellowed and I also liked watching white women getting fucked by HUGE cocks. When I was single I liked large cocks. My husband is average but he was the first man to ever give me an orgasm, and believe me I had my share. So having a large cock isn't what makes me cum. Its the man. So now I am at the point of my first time and I have my husband to thank for it! Thanks Sweetie! I love you.......
What made the change in mind?? My fiancé is the same way! We've talked about it and during sex I can get her into it but then sometime she says she doesn't want to and it turns her off.. maybe one day that'll change?

What made the change in mind?? My fiancé is the same way! We've talked about it and during sex I can get her into it but then sometime she says she doesn't want to and it turns her off.. maybe one day that'll change?
Hopefully it's going to change. Cuckolding would be very rewarding for both of you!

"Getting the spouse to be involved in this new erotic adventure can be a burden for some. But let’s assume that it isn’t. Some couples are more than willing to dive heartedly into it: allowing the wife to explore her sexual desires and impulse with whichever number of lover she craves. For some husbands, the more men the wife indulges with the easier for her to overcome her shy nature."

- shangoreturns.blogspot.com.ng/2017/04/going-deep-into-lifestyle.html

tumblr_nfz3aekjVA1u2ixd9o1_1280.jpg

My first time I cheated on my husband but I didn't have too because he had been trying to get me to have sex with a black man for over 10 years. He would have said it was ok if I had asked. He never mentioned us swinging or me being with a white guy. It was always me being with a black man thus he is the only white man to ever fuck me.

P

My first time I cheated on my husband but I didn't have too because he had been trying to get me to have sex with a black man for over 10 years. He would have said it was ok if I had asked. He never mentioned us swinging or me being with a white guy. It was always me being with a black man thus he is the only white man to ever fuck me.

P
Interracial is much more arousing. :)

tumblr_ohthh1jcA61vxzuy9o1_500.gif

Great thread , I remember when I took Kim to a night club , it turned out to be a strip , Kim was very eager to sit close to the stage , surrounded by men she was urged to participate one girl invited her to come on stage the men clapped and helped her up , Kim took her shoes off and the girl removed her dress Kim stood in just her underwear , swinging her hips she soon got in the mood both women were now entertaining the men below , Kim was now naked and really enjoying the attention, money was thrown around the men were touching Kim's body and she responded by showing herself to them.
I sat in the back with a huge erection , it was then I saw a black man remove his pants and wave his huge cock at Kim , she went to the edge of the stage bent down and stroked it, that started others to get undressed and soon she was taken in the back room by now three naked black men , the crowd clapped as they left Kim did put on a great show , I followed , Kim was fucked by all three men , watching her take each cock was fantastic seeing her enjoying being fucked was a highlight of the evening.

Great thread , I remember when I took Kim to a night club , it turned out to be a strip , Kim was very eager to sit close to the stage , surrounded by men she was urged to participate one girl invited her to come on stage the men clapped and helped her up , Kim took her shoes off and the girl removed her dress Kim stood in just her underwear , swinging her hips she soon got in the mood both women were now entertaining the men below , Kim was now naked and really enjoying the attention, money was thrown around the men were touching Kim's body and she responded by showing herself to them.
I sat in the back with a huge erection , it was then I saw a black man remove his pants and wave his huge cock at Kim , she went to the edge of the stage bent down and stroked it, that started others to get undressed and soon she was taken in the back room by now three naked black men , the crowd clapped as they left Kim did put on a great show , I followed , Kim was fucked by all three men , watching her take each cock was fantastic seeing her enjoying being fucked was a highlight of the evening.

Was that Kim's first time with a black guy..?

I know most wives would love very much to begin enjoying their Black Cock experience starting on their wedding day. What a great way to break into the honeymoon.

I wish it was the case but no most women don't want a BBC on their wedding night! It's got to be a small percentage and I think more white men and black men want this more then white brides!

Back