How many of you consider yourself a slut?

I think of myself as a slut, and I love it! When I was a young girl I was too goody goody, too well behaved. Now I can have fun and enjoy sex with guys I've just met.
When I meet a guy off the net at 8pm and within the hour I'm having bareback sex with him, I don't even know his real name, then, yes, I feel like a slut! ♠️♠️
You are one sluttish goddess....mmmmmm delicious

Totally a slut and proud to be :) !
It’s a beautiful word for a poetic lifestyle, it sounds like a ring bell for orgies or quickies, it smell like sweat and skin on skin connections, it taste salty and good ! Being a slut is a beautiful life and we all know men want us to be sluts as well as we totally love to sluts for them.

It’s a mindset too and one of the most delicious one !

:qos::qos::qos:

i'm a slut but only when on black to white and while doing pics for black men I love the thought of having black men seeing my naughty pics I actually did some naughty pics with a massage admitting I'm a BBC slut lol
and that I love being a black mans slut , to a degree also hubby loves me admitting I'm a slut but he knows that foremost I'm a wife and mom and 10% of my time is for fun , I'm a slut for black men it turns me on so much I love the comments as well here is a pic me admitting to being a slut untitled.png

Last edited:
Yes :) I love to be called but mostly to be a slut. I decided some years ago to be the way I am which is very sexual and promiscuous :) and I'm much happier!! It is fun to flirt and play and fuck.
I think it's extremely Sexy when hot Black men call me a slut or whore or any name.... Its just my fantasy to be free of any inhibition :)

Guys.... Call me anything you want on a date... :)

Kiss
Gia

Back