How many of you consider yourself a slut?

It depends what you consider being a slut though. I'm a married woman who has frequent sex with a regular black lover, and occasionally a couple of his friends. Many would probably consider that being a slut. My total number of sex partners is pretty average though, and I do practice safe sex, so it's not like I jump on any guy I come across. I like to think of myself more as open minded and liberal rather than a slut, all though I do find it a bit of a turn on when he calls me his slut or whore. Maybe I'm living in denial :p

I think of myself as a slut, and I love it! When I was a young girl I was too goody goody, too well behaved. Now I can have fun and enjoy sex with guys I've just met.
When I meet a guy off the net at 8pm and within the hour I'm having bareback sex with him, I don't even know his real name, then, yes, I feel like a slut! ♠️♠️

I'm probably in the minority on this one, but I've never thought the word " slut" was a derogatory name. I've never been ashamed of my love of sex and men. I'm not one for labels. I've had my share of fun over time and if that makes me a " slut" so be it. If a black man calls me a slut, I embrace it
Said better than I did. It's funny that before I became one It would have bothered me to be called that. Now that I am one, I wish there was a level beyond to graduate to.

Back