How many of you consider yourself a slut?

I like the word "slut" a lot, and all what it encompasses. I like it because of it is derogatory and I like how men change their perception of me when they realize I am a slut. In the end, it means that I am sexually free, I know what I want and people who can look past it, are the men who can handle the slut :) - people I want to be with. The rest can go f off ;)

I like the word "slut" a lot, and all what it encompasses. I like it because of it is derogatory and I like how men change their perception of me when they realize I am a slut. In the end, it means that I am sexually free, I know what I want and people who can look past it, are the men who can handle the slut :) - people I want to be with. The rest can go f off ;)
Well said. I don’t consider it derogatory but some do. I’m just tread lightly.

I am a slut and proud of it. I do pretend to be good woman in real life in front of others but my closest friends know, all black bulls I fuck know too. Being a slut defines me and unlike most of people, I don't mind what the word is denoting.
In fact a bit of humiliation from that is most welcome.
Very well said. I am a slut, I am promiscuous, I love sex, if anyone an issue with that it is their problem for being judgmental.

My bull calls me words like slut when we are fucking, and I find it very arousing. But during normal conversations we don't use such words and give utmost respect to each other.
However after my 3rd pregnancy i had put on a lot of weight and he used to call me fuck pig most of the times even when we were not having sex but he stopped after I came back to my normal body shape.

I am a slut, I am a Lady and I am a QoS, lot of folks have problems figuring this out...but it is who I am. I love fucking and sucking Black men and do not hesitate to let them know it. I also know being a slut for them is hot and gets me fucked more. Thus, being a slut. I was told one time that the best way to satisfy a man wasn't just through his stomach but to be a lady out of bed and a whore in bed. So far this has been true.

I am a slut, I am a Lady and I am a QoS, lot of folks have problems figuring this out...but it is who I am. I love fucking and sucking Black men and do not hesitate to let them know it. I also know being a slut for them is hot and gets me fucked more. Thus, being a slut. I was told one time that the best way to satisfy a man wasn't just through his stomach but to be a lady out of bed and a whore in bed. So far this has been true.
Well said.

Back