How many of you consider yourself a slut?

IMG_0289.JPG
I WISHED YOU WERE MY WIFE SO I COULD LOVE TO SEE YOU HAVE SEX WITH MEN I WANT TO BE A GOOD CUCK HUSBAND I FEEL LIKE A MAN SLUT TOO AS I ENJOY SUCKING COCK WITH A WOMAN TO SHARE A BULLS COCK . I WOULD BE SO PROUD TO HAVE A WIFE LIKE YOU WHO REALLY ENJOYS SEX WITH MEN I WISHED I HAD YOU IN MY LIFE SEX WOULD BE AWESOME I WOULD EAT AND LICK YOU AFTER YOU DO BAREBACK WITH GUYS AND LOVE YOUR ALWAYS .lIKE YOU SAID YOU DON'T NEED TO KNOW THERE NAME JUST GIVE THEM SEX SO YOU ENJOY IT THAT WOULD BE VERY IMPORTANT TO ME TO LET MY WIFE ENJOY MEN ANY TIME SHE WANTED TO
Thanx babe! It's nice that you would be proud to watch me with guys and lick me out after, strangers cum in me! X

A question for all of you HW or girlfriends :)
Are you a slut and proud of it? or just not your cup of tea?

I don't consider myself a slut. Now when having sex with someone I enjoy racial play as well as being called a slut or slut wife but I don't consider myself to be one. I don't have sex with just anyone as a "slut" would but I enjoy being spoken to that way.

I believe many women fall into this category.

I don't consider myself a slut. Now when having sex with someone I enjoy racial play as well as being called a slut or slut wife but I don't consider myself to be one. I don't have sex with just anyone as a "slut" would but I enjoy being spoken to that way.

I believe many women fall into this category.
Well said! Plus there a varying degrees of slutdoms

My wife by her own admission is a slut but in a good way as Moon1984 said. She say's she's my slut. It turns her on people who know her would never guess how many guys she's fucked and how easy it is for her to spread her legs.
I thank a good husband should let the wife spread her legs for any man she wants to enjoy and it great the husand is open about that way you have a very good married and alo fo white woman love a black dick in them to enjoy even husband enjoy watching I am hope to find that kind or woman that loves to give men sex I would want her to enjoy men I have a thing too for being and wanting t be her loving cuckold and any time a man cums in her I want to lick her pussy clean

I really dislike the term "slut" In my younger days I was constantly horny. I would rather fuck than eat or sleep and I was dedicated to getting laid as often as I could. But no one ever called me a slut. In the Navy and later college I had a bit of a reputation for my capacity for sex. But no one ever called me a slut then either. If I fucked 5 women in a day there would be awe and respect from the men around me. I have always had a large capacity for sex. However if a woman did what I did she would be looked down upon by many people and labeled a "slut". To me she is just someone with a high capacity for pleasure

Back