How many of you consider yourself a slut?

Well when I was with my hubby I was a lady. I pleased him and then he wanted me to start wearing tight dresses and other stuff. We would go to bars and clubs and he wanted me to dance with other people didn't matter what race. After dancing with a few black men and feeling them up on me I couldn't help but think what it would be like to have sex with one. So I started messing with them and feeling like a slut then eventually I fucked my first bbc. After that I was a bbc slut ever since dressing just for them.

Last edited:
Questions like this just make me realize I'm on the wrong site!!! I don't get this at all! SMH
....I totally agree that some of these topics are hard to comprehend, but, possibly you aren't on the wrong site. The thread is clearly labeled as to its content, thus no surprises as to what its about. You have the choice as to open it and read its contents or go to other threads. I feel the same way about the bi-sexual section, as I'm strictly hetro, so I don't go there to browse or comment. But, think about this ... IF you come to a section you say you don't like, but find yourself going back several times to read its content, maybe you're simply suppressing/denying yourself a topic that you truly are interested.
....I hate to see "level headed" members leave simply because certain topics or certain rude individuals upset them. You might consider starting your own thread topics ... by doing so, YOU, as the originator, hold some control over what's posted in your thread. Having just viewed your profile, I'd probably be inclined to join your threads.
....Hope you hang around a while.
...Mac

....I totally agree that some of these topics are hard to comprehend, but, possibly you aren't on the wrong site. The thread is clearly labeled as to its content, thus no surprises as to what its about. You have the choice as to open it and read its contents or go to other threads. I feel the same way about the bi-sexual section, as I'm strictly hetro, so I don't go there to browse or comment. But, think about this ... IF you come to a section you say you don't like, but find yourself going back several times to read its content, maybe you're simply suppressing/denying yourself a topic that you truly are interested.
....I hate to see "level headed" members leave simply because certain topics or certain rude individuals upset them. You might consider starting your own thread topics ... by doing so, YOU, as the originator, hold some control over what's posted in your thread. Having just viewed your profile, I'd probably be inclined to join your threads.
....Hope you hang around a while.
...Mac
I am not going any where yet Mac. Lol. I always respect your comments here. I just find it humorous sometimes. You have to take this site for what it is. Some reality. Some fantasy. I know we are not in a bar. But imagine asking this same question to groups of women in a bar setting. What kind a responses would you get??? It's laughable. Many have fantasies of being a slut. A whore. Being degraded. Even being raped. That's not me!!! But I know it exists! But I like to believe no women voluntarily considers herself a slut or whore on a day to day basis. On another note. You are so right. Trust me. I stay out of the majority of the threads here. But sometimes I get sucked in. Like this one. Lol. And one day I'll break down and right my own thread. I've thought about it. Then I back off. Who knows. Maybe soon. Lol Have a blessed day!

I think of myself as a slut, and I love it! When I was a young girl I was too goody goody, too well behaved. Now I can have fun and enjoy sex with guys I've just met.
When I meet a guy off the net at 8pm and within the hour I'm having bareback sex with him, I don't even know his real name, then, yes, I feel like a slut! ♠️♠️
I WISHED YOU WERE MY WIFE SO I COULD LOVE TO SEE YOU HAVE SEX WITH MEN I WANT TO BE A GOOD CUCK HUSBAND I FEEL LIKE A MAN SLUT TOO AS I ENJOY SUCKING COCK WITH A WOMAN TO SHARE A BULLS COCK . I WOULD BE SO PROUD TO HAVE A WIFE LIKE YOU WHO REALLY ENJOYS SEX WITH MEN I WISHED I HAD YOU IN MY LIFE SEX WOULD BE AWESOME I WOULD EAT AND LICK YOU AFTER YOU DO BAREBACK WITH GUYS AND LOVE YOUR ALWAYS .lIKE YOU SAID YOU DON'T NEED TO KNOW THERE NAME JUST GIVE THEM SEX SO YOU ENJOY IT THAT WOULD BE VERY IMPORTANT TO ME TO LET MY WIFE ENJOY MEN ANY TIME SHE WANTED TO

Well when I was with my hubby I was a lady. I pleased him and then he wanted me to start start wearing tight dresses and other stuff. We would go to bars and clubs and he wanted me to dance with other people didn't matter what race. After dancing with a few black men and feeling them up on me I couldn't help but think what it would be like to have sex with one. So I started messing with them and feeling like a slut then eventually I fucked my first bbc. After that I was a bbc slut ever since dressing just for them.
Its wonderful to hear a woman who loves a black man and enjoys sex with only wished I could find a wife like you so you could enjoy sex with bulls when ever you wanted and I would go out and find some nice bulls for you to enjoy I would be proud to have a woman like you in my life and be her cuckold would do anything you wanted or asked me to when your with your black lovers .

Back