How many of u want a bbc raw n hate it when ask to wear a condom

Always insist on bareback, love the feel of a guy's skin rubbing in me, then the cum inside!
I have found though that the more experienced I've become, the more the guys want to cover up. I have had to play down my experience a bit with some guys to convince them to bareback me.
But the 8 tattoos, black boots and basque and rimming their ass hole sort of gives the game away!
and the fact that you are a totally hot BBC slut also tells them that you have BBC chasing that pussy all the time.. :) :)

Always insist on bareback, love the feel of a guy's skin rubbing in me, then the cum inside!
I have found though that the more experienced I've become, the more the guys want to cover up. I have had to play down my experience a bit with some guys to convince them to bareback me.
But the 8 tattoos, black boots and basque and rimming their ass hole sort of gives the game away!

The more a hot wife has been "used" seems to make me want her even more!,

Almost nothing to worry about if he can provide proof he is clean from a recent test to prove that he is clean.
So no condoms needed these days.
And if she insists on him pulling out then its only because she doesn't like the mess, in which case she is clearly not a dirty girl.

Back