How many of u want a bbc raw n hate it when ask to wear a condom

Always insist on bareback, love the feel of a guy's skin rubbing in me, then the cum inside!
I have found though that the more experienced I've become, the more the guys want to cover up. I have had to play down my experience a bit with some guys to convince them to bareback me.
But the 8 tattoos, black boots and basque and rimming their ass hole sort of gives the game away!

Always insist on bareback, love the feel of a guy's skin rubbing in me, then the cum inside!
I have found though that the more experienced I've become, the more the guys want to cover up. I have had to play down my experience a bit with some guys to convince them to bareback me.
But the 8 tattoos, black boots and basque and rimming their ass hole sort of gives the game away!
Nothing wrong w u wanting to feel that cum deep insd n see it this way ur pussy must feel so good to thm that is y they want to cover u

I always go bare back for my bull and his buddies. There no better feeling than that of a bull cock and that cum inside me.
I used be off BC till the 3rd baby I had with the bull. But nowadays use an IUD.
Ur bull is one lucky guy n he shares u the fact that u luv that much cum

Back