How many enjoy humiliation?

I love it and it seems my wife does too. She loves to remind me that I'm not allowed to fuck her anymore and she constantly teases me about my small penis. She says cutting me off sex was the best thing she ever did because it allowed her to open up more sexually and she's having the best sex of her life.

Any cuckold husbands made to worship Black cock? Sometimes, our Masters will make me kneel before them, kissing, licking their cocks and balls; "dick-slapping" me in the face, while making me praise them for being such "real Men", and how happy I am that my Wife/Mistress has such real Men to fuck Her the way She deserves. They will often make me "worship" for as long as an hour or so.......my Wife/Mistress loves seeing me like this. She said it makes Her really wet for their big cocks.
That is so fucking hot!

power play is what creates excitement and humiliation.
A younger bull whipping an older cuck into submission, feminization into a sissy and mating with the sissy - making her orgasm and filling her sissypussy - all in front of the wife.
Then the bull goes on to fuck the hot wife hard, making her scream in excitement and orgasm and filling her up again and again. She lies limp in his arms as he makes the older woman his personal fuck doll. she feels like a 19 year old around him.

i love being teased and denied. my girl hasn't given me a blow job in months (and that doesn't seem like it is changing anytime soon). during hand jobs, she will stare deep in my eyes and start making gagging sounds as if she were ******* on a cock. also it is humiliating for me now that our sex life consists of me going down on her for about an hour and then I get a pity hand job in exchange. but i absolutely love it. and so does she.

Back