How many enjoy humiliation?

Hope it works out for you, happy to practice lol
Thank you, I hope it works out too. I think there is nothing more sexually arousing than seeing beautiful white girls eagerly wanting and fucking hung black studs. I think they were made for each other to fuck each other. It makes me get hard in seconds. I would love to see my wife get addicted to BBC.

Any Cucks like being humiliated or do you leave that out of the equation? I for one enjoy the verbal humiliation that my wife and the bull give. It adds to the erotic nature of the lifestyle for me.
It's something I would like to try, at least in moderation, but my wife has made it clear she is not interested in humiliation. Maybe with more experience and the right person she might reconsider.

I do not see humiliation of a white boy as an isolated act or a bad thing. It is sometimes used and sometimes required to "separate" the white boy from the black man. I think it is safe to assume (the obvious) that women are going to want to be with black men most of the time-and exclusively in the ideal case. White boys have been a major obstacle to healthy interracial relationships. They sometimes try to act masculine when, in my opinion, they cannot be masculine like a black man can. It is just not possible. I think white boys would be happier and less of a nuisance if they fulfilled their normal role. This leads to what should be a desire of the white boy to step aside and encourage and help their wives, girlfriends or just female friends to try and break through their taboos and prejudice and be with a black man. If they do it a single time they will do it more and if they are treated with the proper respect by a white boy they will quickly become exclusive to black men. This leaves the white boys with their hand or other boys or being a bottom. The way nature intended in my opinion. The humiliation part of it helps make the white boy less desirable as a sex partner to women. It also helps both the white boy and the white women transition to shifting the primary respect in relationships to black men. The same thing can be accomplished with chastity devices on the white male, feminization or chemical chastity. In the ideal world the humiliation will not be required and some things often thought of as humiliating can be thought of as normal for the white boy. However, I suspect white boys often try to use the cuckolding and the black men to try and develop some increased sexual activity with their wives or girlfriends. This seems to me to be the opposite of what is required. In that case more forceful humiliation may be needed to "break" the white boy. So I think all of this should be about getting black men and white women together in whatever way they want to be together. AND getting white boys to accept a different reality. If there is fun in the humiliation I like to think it would be fun for the black man and the white woman. And educational for the white boy. Anyways that may be a little different perspective on this and I understand if others do not agree.

I do not see humiliation of a white boy as an isolated act or a bad thing. It is sometimes used and sometimes required to "separate" the white boy from the black man. I think it is safe to assume (the obvious) that women are going to want to be with black men most of the time-and exclusively in the ideal case. White boys have been a major obstacle to healthy interracial relationships. They sometimes try to act masculine when, in my opinion, they cannot be masculine like a black man can. It is just not possible. I think white boys would be happier and less of a nuisance if they fulfilled their normal role. This leads to what should be a desire of the white boy to step aside and encourage and help their wives, girlfriends or just female friends to try and break through their taboos and prejudice and be with a black man. If they do it a single time they will do it more and if they are treated with the proper respect by a white boy they will quickly become exclusive to black men. This leaves the white boys with their hand or other boys or being a bottom. The way nature intended in my opinion. The humiliation part of it helps make the white boy less desirable as a sex partner to women. It also helps both the white boy and the white women transition to shifting the primary respect in relationships to black men. The same thing can be accomplished with chastity devices on the white male, feminization or chemical chastity. In the ideal world the humiliation will not be required and some things often thought of as humiliating can be thought of as normal for the white boy. However, I suspect white boys often try to use the cuckolding and the black men to try and develop some increased sexual activity with their wives or girlfriends. This seems to me to be the opposite of what is required. In that case more forceful humiliation may be needed to "break" the white boy. So I think all of this should be about getting black men and white women together in whatever way they want to be together. AND getting white boys to accept a different reality. If there is fun in the humiliation I like to think it would be fun for the black man and the white woman. And educational for the white boy. Anyways that may be a little different perspective on this and I understand if others do not agree.
Amazing words and insight, so very true in every way you detailed what reality is, as a white husband trying to get my wife into this lifestyle I agree with every word.

As a bull, it's a huge perk. To be able to satisfy her, put him down, which turns both of them on even more typically. The satisfaction of having physical control over her and mental control over cucky. And if watching a grown man kiss his wife who's mouth had your cock in it or is still full of your cum...gets me hard just thinking about. I will say, there are vastly different comfort levels as a bull in terms of what you comfortable with physically or verbally putting him down.
Totally agree Sir…

Brilliant, inspiring words. You are a modern day prophet.

Back