How many enjoy humiliation?

As a bull, it's a huge perk. To be able to satisfy her, put him down, which turns both of them on even more typically. The satisfaction of having physical control over her and mental control over cucky. And if watching a grown man kiss his wife who's mouth had your cock in it or is still full of your cum...gets me hard just thinking about. I will say, there are vastly different comfort levels as a bull in terms of what you comfortable with physically or verbally putting him down.
Last week when my wifes Black Bull Lover came over he ramped up my cuckolding. I heard him tell her they should tie me to a chair next time. A little scared and excited. He shot some of his load in my mouth for the first time and saved the rest for her pussy. Things are changing and I need to find out how much I am ready for.Any Ideas?

This is one aspect that still puzzles me; hubby seems to thrive on this aspect. I have watched black men make him kneel, crawl, beg, and his erect penis says it all. Black men have put him in the corner as a 'bad boy,' and he obeys without question. Black men love reminding him that my pussy is black only. When we were swinging with white guys, hubby never submitted to them this way.
Any Bull turned him into a sissy?

Wife yesterday had me milk myself and film it to humiliate me. Made me use one of her BBC dildos and work it in my ass and against my prostate until my cum was dribbling out of my cage until i was drained. She then told me I had to further humiliate myself and ask who would want to see me have my sissygasm

[QUOTE = "TypeONegative, post: 2549252, membre: 269049"]
Voudriez-vous voir la vidéo que ma femme m'a fait prendre mon lait dans ma cage?
[/CITATION]
Excusez-moi, mais ce n'est pas mon truc. Fétiche

[QUOTE = "TypeONegative, post: 2549252, membre: 269049"]
Voudriez-vous voir la vidéo que ma femme m'a fait prendre mon lait dans ma cage?
[/CITATION]
Excusez-moi, mais ce n'est pas mon truc. Fétiche
Ok désolé, mes excuses. Je pensais que votre commentaire faisait référence à mon message au-dessus du vôtre. Encore une fois je suis désolé.

My Wife/Mistress just added yet another humiliating aspect to our dynamic, by inviting Her mom to join our poly Family-type unit.....so now, I'm being Dominated by my mom-in-law ("Mommy", as I'm required to call Her), and She loves making me suck our Masters' cocks, while She pegs me with Her strap-on......this goes on every day, since She is living with us now.....such is the life of a 24/7 sissy sex slave...

My Wife/Mistress just added yet another humiliating aspect to our dynamic, by inviting Her mom to join our poly Family-type unit.....so now, I'm being Dominated by my mom-in-law ("Mommy", as I'm required to call Her), and She loves making me suck our Masters' cocks, while She pegs me with Her strap-on......this goes on every day, since She is living with us now.....such is the life of a 24/7 sissy sex slave...
That is so damn hot!

• Love
Reactions: wit
This is one aspect that still puzzles me; hubby seems to thrive on this aspect. I have watched black men make him kneel, crawl, beg, and his erect penis says it all. Black men have put him in the corner as a 'bad boy,' and he obeys without question. Black men love reminding him that my pussy is black only. When we were swinging with white guys, hubby never submitted to them this way.
It's all about submission. We know when we are inferior.

In my case, I don't know if it's enjoyment what I feel or am I challenging myself by letting these things happen. One of my first gfs cheated on me and I let it go on. I felt a surge of conflicting emotions and among them also revenge. I got her to do things with me we wouldn't do before and I saw it as punishment, while at the same time and knew she was meeting those other guys and I never confronted her about it. I loved her to be a slut and I thought I was making her worse. 14 yrs on, I brought my wife into meeting black guys, and I'm discovering more about myself and I still can't understand much of it. One of them wasfingering her pussy and gave me his finger to suck. I felt some joy and noticed at the same time how I was b eing demoted from husband to something different on my own bed. Some weeks ago, it was 2 of them and us, and instead of letting me get some action with her, she turned over to the other black guy who was on her other side. Fair enough, she later was so sweet to apologize, but I know that's pure decorum. Am I 100% happy with that, as in a game? I can't say that. I'm rather confused and feel silly, yet sexually excited by this.

The humiliation is one of the most important factors for me, my first BBC master trained me 2 or 3 times a week as his sissy for a coupe of months before my girlfriend joined us for the first time and her first session began with her wtching me suck his cock.

Any Cucks like being humiliated or do you leave that out of the equation? I for one enjoy the verbal humiliation that my wife and the bull give. It adds to the erotic nature of the lifestyle for me.
My Vicky loves humiliation. Verbal humiliation , cock comparisons, caged and dressed in panties. Service humiliation where he will wait on our every need and so much more

I have to say that this is something that I just don't get. I'm not judging anybodies choices, so if this is your thing, you just go ahead and live it up, it's your choice for what turns you on.

For me personally, I enjoy being a strong presence and a confident male. Humiliating others, male or female, just isn't my thing. Definitely a line.
The males of the couples in my circle are friends. Kinda hard to take a guy seriously if I see him in the state of humiliation all the time. With us, it's more like, JIM, cool, you're here, she's driving me crazy, I'm going fishing. LOL

J

Back