How many enjoy humiliation?

This is one aspect that still puzzles me; hubby seems to thrive on this aspect. I have watched black men make him kneel, crawl, beg, and his erect penis says it all. Black men have put him in the corner as a 'bad boy,' and he obeys without question. Black men love reminding him that my pussy is black only. When we were swinging with white guys, hubby never submitted to them this way.

Any Cucks like being humiliated or do you leave that out of the equation? I for one enjoy the verbal humiliation that my wife and the bull give. It adds to the erotic nature of the lifestyle for me.
I love the humiliation.....always have. It was my love and craving for humiliation that convinced my Wife/Mistress that She could not only cuckold me, but persuade me to suck Her lovers' cocks as well. That was almost eight years ago, and I'm still put on my knees for my Masters every day. My Wife/Mistress and I are completely Black-owned.

I love the humiliation.....always have. It was my love and craving for humiliation that convinced my Wife/Mistress that She could not only cuckold me, but persuade me to suck Her lovers' cocks as well. That was almost eight years ago, and I'm still put on my knees for my Masters every day. My Wife/Mistress and I are completely Black-owned.
Lovely ... "Completely black-owned"

For me, my love and craving for humiliation is what keeps me going, so to speak. I find myself slipping into a "vicious cycle", if you will. The more I'm humiliated, the more aroused I become.....and the more aroused I become, the more abuse and degradation I'm willing to accept from my Wife/Mistress and our Black Masters. When I get into that cycle, it seems there is almost nothing that I won't do or allow to be done to me, in order to please them.

Why do you crave it?
For me, I think it's a sort of "programming".....I was ****** into the BDSM lifestyle by and older Woman, when I was a seventeen year old virgin. Through the things She did with me, She more or less "programmed" my mind to associate humiliation with arousal. I always get harder, the more I'm humiliated....at least, that's how it is for me.

Back