How many enjoy humiliation?

Humiliating can be enjoyable between the right two people!!! Who am I going to make wear my panties next????!!!!
Follow my main thread —->
View attachment D70F1ECF-F6F4-466C-AB0E-FD0493497575.MOV

As a cuckold I love to be dominated and humiliated by the bull in front of my wife.

I like to be tied up to a chair and gagged before the bull gets down to business so I can't respond to his insults/humiliations directed towards me while he's stretching my wife out with BBC.

Actually have done something like this.. wife tied her husband up to a chair, he was thinking she was going to get a strip tease maybe more then she brought me in, had me gag him and she ****** him to watch us..

Last edited:
I love the humiliation. But it has to be "normal". Here is my examples of what I like:
"Tell him that you love black cock"
"Thank me for fucking your wife"
"Spread those ass cheeks for me so I can fuck her ass"
"He paid for my boobs so you can enjoy them"
Etc.
I love :
inserting his cock
laying under her watching her and suck/lick his balls.
Have my head on her ass while he pounds her
Kissing her while she gets cock and cum kiss.
On my knees wrapped my arms around his thighs.
hold her head while he fucks her face and kissing her while he gives us facial
etc. Etc

As a bull, it's a huge perk. To be able to satisfy her, put him down, which turns both of them on even more typically. The satisfaction of having physical control over her and mental control over cucky. And if watching a grown man kiss his wife who's mouth had your cock in it or is still full of your cum...gets me hard just thinking about. I will say, there are vastly different comfort levels as a bull in terms of what you comfortable with physically or verbally putting him down.

The humiliation part for us is very personal as in the Bull or Lover doesn't partake in that at all, my wife often tapes her sessions so whilst fucking she may say something along the lines of ** My hubby can never fuck me like this he's just too small** the same if she films it she will throughout say things, even just things like **Oh god your cock is so fucking big** can humiliate me, over and above that she humiliates me when she returns home and just in day to day conversation reminding me I'm not big enough or mine is a penis it's not big enough to qualify as a cock....everyone does it different...

more on the side of teasing than humiliation, but humiliation can be a very useful mean for teasing.
also the power trip for the bull, whispering on my wife ears how he is eating my lunch and she is loving it.

I love the humiliation. But it has to be "normal". Here is my examples of what I like:
"Tell him that you love black cock"
"Thank me for fucking your wife"
"Spread those ass cheeks for me so I can fuck her ass"
"He paid for my boobs so you can enjoy them"
Etc.
I love :
inserting his cock
laying under her watching her and suck/lick his balls.
Have my head on her ass while he pounds her
Kissing her while she gets cock and cum kiss.
On my knees wrapped my arms around his thighs.
hold her head while he fucks her face and kissing her while he gives us facial
etc. Etc
that's some serious dedication

Back