How many enjoy humiliation?

Any Cucks like being humiliated or do you leave that out of the equation? I for one enjoy the verbal humiliation that my wife and the bull give. It adds to the erotic nature of the lifestyle for me.
Before I was married I served Dom mistresses and loved the humiliation. My wife was not dom when I married her but she has turned out to be that way with me and lives humiliating me now. Her black Bulls just dismiss me as a sub cuckold and I love my place.

For me, I think it's a sort of "programming".....I was ****** into the BDSM lifestyle by and older Woman, when I was a seventeen year old virgin. Through the things She did with me, She more or less "programmed" my mind to associate humiliation with arousal. I always get harder, the more I'm humiliated....at least, that's how it is for me.
Same here I was trained and programmed to love humiliation and my dick always gets hard when it’s done to me.

For me, my love and craving for humiliation is what keeps me going, so to speak. I find myself slipping into a "vicious cycle", if you will. The more I'm humiliated, the more aroused I become.....and the more aroused I become, the more abuse and degradation I'm willing to accept from my Wife/Mistress and our Black Masters. When I get into that cycle, it seems there is almost nothing that I won't do or allow to be done to me, in order to please them.
I am exactly the same. The more humiliation I "suffer" the more amenable i am.
Adore extreme humiliation

For me, my love and craving for humiliation is what keeps me going, so to speak. I find myself slipping into a "vicious cycle", if you will. The more I'm humiliated, the more aroused I become.....and the more aroused I become, the more abuse and degradation I'm willing to accept from my Wife/Mistress and our Black Masters. When I get into that cycle, it seems there is almost nothing that I won't do or allow to be done to me, in order to please them.
Sooo Very True for me Also , Well at least it was when i was still married to my Size QOS ex ... She had 2 of her Blk Studs over & had me Sucking their Beautiful Big Blk Dicks back & forth until I had cummm all over my face . Then I was told to go to the 7 Eleven & get more Alcohol, without cleaning my cummy slutty faggot face.. & when I returned if it wasnt still their I would never Get to Suck their Cocks or Lick her Tasty cummmy pussy.... That was Soooo Very Humiliating & Hotttttt... There were both guys & women there laughing & calling me a faggot.... & my lil dick was sooo hard... When i returned home with the alcohol & they ALL saw the cumm was still on my face ,& was told of my experience my wife & her Blk Studs Laughed & told me to get naked so they could see how hard my lil dicklet was & to jack off in front of them

I love the humiliation. But it has to be "normal". Here is my examples of what I like:
"Tell him that you love black cock"
"Thank me for fucking your wife"
"Spread those ass cheeks for me so I can fuck her ass"
"He paid for my boobs so you can enjoy them"
Etc.
I love :
inserting his cock
laying under her watching her and suck/lick his balls.
Have my head on her ass while he pounds her
Kissing her while she gets cock and cum kiss.
On my knees wrapped my arms around his thighs.
hold her head while he fucks her face and kissing her while he gives us facial
etc. Etc

This is fairly new territory for my hubbs and I, so I appreciate some of your examples. Some of these things I've already imagined my husband doing which I didn't realize was humiliating, lol. I thought I was just a freak, lol

Adding new humiliating video everyday. Taking applications for true serious slaves now. Are you worthy??? Click link below. Follow me!!!
Wish I wasn’t all the way here in Syracuse NY... ?

Back