HOW MANY BLACK MEN HAVE HAD THEIR DICK'S SUCKED BY A WHITE GUY?

Daddy I live in Louisiana and I would love to suck your big black cock
I’m always in Louisiana for business or some family function. Something sexy happens every time I go. Last time it was the couple at the hotel, the Atlanta Falcon fans, I’ve talked bout them on here.

My uncles ruined my conversation with a couple that was gonna lead to their room. His wife was bold as hell too, I loved that about her. Louisiana owes me, so you owe me.

I’m always in Louisiana for business or some family function. Something sexy happens every time I go. Last time it was the couple at the hotel, the Atlanta Falcon fans, I’ve talked bout them on here.

My uncles ruined my conversation with a couple that was gonna lead to their room. His wife was bold as hell too, I loved that about her. Louisiana owes me, so you owe me.
You can take my virgin ass TexasChocolate

Reactions: BLJ
It's funny to me that I don't look like a cocksucker at all and the black men I have sucked don't look like they'd go for being sucked by a man either. But it's happened with 6 different black men and I loved every load I received for my efforts. Kind of wish I had a way to let bulls no without verbally telling them that I'm down to suck a cock.
Rub your right ear and tap your foot when asking what's up...

Back