HOW MANY BLACK MEN HAVE HAD THEIR DICK'S SUCKED BY A WHITE GUY?

Well excuse me for having to be onsite this week. Yes, including someone from this site, so bout 6 or 7. I told the guy from this site that he looked like a Walmart manager and he assumed from our meeting in the parking lot that I was too nice. I had to prove him wrong, twice. It's 2023 and white people still get fooled by code switching. You didn't meet me, you met my non-threatening representative, the guy from the office. He earned his entrance into my apartment and crawled behind me, lmao Walmart manager thought I was one of the good ones, jokes on him. Bitch I'm a gangsta, suck my dick, talking all that ******* like I'm some sheltered Black guy who grew up around white people and had a 2 parent household in the burbs. Gotdamn I'm a good actor. I trained him hard for the disrespect. He came back for more. He owes me a new belt.
I feel this so much fam, I have had several sub bitches turn me down for being " too nice" because I didn't grab them by the throat and fuck them against the wall within the first 2 minutes of meeting me in a public space... what the fuck is that ? If you want the ******* in me to come out then help me get to a space where it's just me and you . I still gotta live in and behave like i'm sane in the real world ... .You want the *******, get me somewhere where we can lock the door tight and let me change.

I feel this so much fam, I have had several sub bitches turn me down for being " too nice" because I didn't grab them by the throat and fuck them against the wall within the first 2 minutes of meeting me in a public space... what the fuck is that ? If you want the ******* in me to come out then help me get to a space where it's just me and you . I still gotta live in and behave like i'm sane in the real world ... .You want the *******, get me somewhere where we can lock the door tight and let me change.
See that's why I'm avoiding the Asian chick that moved to the office next to mine. I just show her subtle signs of dominance, I don't call her Ms. (first name), I call her by her last name, learned it from the show 30 Rock of all places. Check it though, I'm emotionally intelligent, I understand nuance. I'm the only one that calls her by her last name. It's a question and a statement. I'll say "Nguyen, come here for a second." "Nguyen, did you get that email." She hears me asking her "When?" all day. Probably flicked her bean to it, in my mind she has. Nguyen's husband let her leave the house dressed in a skirt meant to entice, I know they fantasize about the Black guys at her office. She got a new job and a new sexual fantasy. I call that a... wait for it... Nguyen Nguyen. Thank you, thank you, tip the waitresses.

See that's why I'm avoiding the Asian chick that moved to the office next to mine. I just show her subtle signs of dominance, I don't call her Ms. (first name), I call her by her last name, learned it from the show 30 Rock of all places. Check it though, I'm emotionally intelligent, I understand nuance. I'm the only one that calls her by her last name. It's a question and a statement. I'll say "Nguyen, come here for a second." "Nguyen, did you get that email." She hears me asking her "When?" all day. Probably flicked her bean to it, in my mind she has. Nguyen's husband let her leave the house dressed in a skirt meant to entice, I know they fantasize about the Black guys at her office. She got a new job and a new sexual fantasy. I call that a... wait for it... Nguyen Nguyen. Thank you, thank you, tip the waitresses.
LOL you're a fool :ROFLMAO:"Nguyen Nguyen"

Well excuse me for having to be onsite this week. Yes, including someone from this site, so bout 6 or 7. I told the guy from this site that he looked like a Walmart manager and he assumed from our meeting in the parking lot that I was too nice. I had to prove him wrong, twice. It's 2023 and white people still get fooled by code switching. You didn't meet me, you met my non-threatening representative, the guy from the office. He earned his entrance into my apartment and crawled behind me, lmao Walmart manager thought I was one of the good ones, jokes on him. Bitch I'm a gangsta, suck my dick, talking all that ******* like I'm some sheltered Black guy who grew up around white people and had a 2 parent household in the burbs. Gotdamn I'm a good actor. I trained him hard for the disrespect. He came back for more. He owes me a new belt.
Daddy I live in Louisiana and I would love to suck your big black cock

I am waiting for the chance I can get my hands on a big black strangers, dick, and do mine testing to see how well I can stuff my face the way I want to without making him punch me from scratching his cock with my back teeth since they are quite jagged.. it would have to be a skinny long bbc with a good curves like Slim Poke’s dick is for me to really show my best ability but if I ended up with a big fat John break her down for a cock like Shane diesel has I would probably just a tell him to smack my face with it until he got bored & that would be all I have to offer without biting his *******. I wouldn’t mind slobbering on his second balls while I jerked off right over my face, & would enjoy a thick load of jizz drained on in globs across my face so I could snake a cum selfie for my souvenir..

Walmart parking lot me disappeared as soon as I locked the door. Fast forward >>>
Daddy I live in Louisiana and I would love to suck your big black cock
not a fan of being called daddy

It's funny to me that I don't look like a cocksucker at all and the black men I have sucked don't look like they'd go for being sucked by a man either. But it's happened with 6 different black men and I loved every load I received for my efforts. Kind of wish I had a way to let bulls no without verbally telling them that I'm down to suck a cock.

Back