HOW MANY BLACK MEN HAVE HAD THEIR DICK'S SUCKED BY A WHITE GUY?

I LOVE getting my 11 inch Big Chocolate Cock sucked by white guys. I've had alot of white men suck and swallow alot. Single men to married men. I just watch a long movie and let them suck and drain my BBC.
The black man I used to go see told me he always had 4 or 5 guys on call that would suck his cock. He would call me about every other week and I think I never told him I couldn’t come over.

Even in a Forum that is asking for Black men to answer a question is dominated by white men . SMH
Well excuse me for having to be onsite this week. Yes, including someone from this site, so bout 6 or 7. I told the guy from this site that he looked like a Walmart manager and he assumed from our meeting in the parking lot that I was too nice. I had to prove him wrong, twice. It's 2023 and white people still get fooled by code switching. You didn't meet me, you met my non-threatening representative, the guy from the office. He earned his entrance into my apartment and crawled behind me, lmao Walmart manager thought I was one of the good ones, jokes on him. Bitch I'm a gangsta, suck my dick, talking all that ******* like I'm some sheltered Black guy who grew up around white people and had a 2 parent household in the burbs. Gotdamn I'm a good actor. I trained him hard for the disrespect. He came back for more. He owes me a new belt.

Last edited:
Back