HOW MANY BLACK MEN HAVE HAD THEIR DICK'S SUCKED BY A WHITE GUY?

All kidding aside. being a Bull and a submissive are real things. You can be a straight guy but feel submissive toward black men.
No, you really can't. One is either straight, meaning hetero, or not. Why is it so important to label yourself as straight when you're not?

No, you really can't. One is either straight, meaning hetero, or not. Why is it so important to label yourself as straight when you're not?
Yes you really can. Gentlemen, If youre going to chime in about dom/sub gay/straight relationships, do your due diligence. Dont just state your uneducated opinion and expect others to blindly follow it. Read up about powerplay and dom/sub play. Then give an educated post here.

Yes you really can. Gentlemen, If youre going to chime in about dom/sub gay/straight relationships, do your due diligence. Dont just state your uneducated opinion and expect others to blindly follow it. Read up about powerplay and dom/sub play. Then give an educated post her

Okay, a "straight" person can technically "submit" to anyone and remain straight, but once the desire to submit sexually kicks-in, being "straight" goes out the window. If someone is truly f o r ce d to perform a homosexual act, then their sexual orientation most likely hasn't changed, since they'll only do it again under compulsion. So yes, you can still call them straight. Even if someone dabbles once or twice and decides it's not them, their orientation is still straight. But if you're a man blowing men consensually in a dom/sub dynamic, you ain't straight, pal. Period. And the old "I did it because my wife's bull wanted me to" doesn't qualify as compulsion. Again: why should one be so afraid to call themselves bi or gay when in fact, they are?

Okay, a "straight" person can technically "submit" to anyone and remain straight, but once the desire to submit sexually to someone kicks in, being "straight" goes out the window. If someone is truly f o r ce d to perform a sex act, then their sexual orientation probably hasn't changed, since they'll only do it again under true compulsion. But if you're a man blowing men consensually in a dom/sub dynamic, you ain't straight, pal. Period.
I take it you don't like reading? Well, suit yourself. There are instances where it's just about dom/sub play. You might enjoy learning about powerplay. Fascinating subject. Cheers.

Okay, a "straight" person can technically "submit" to anyone and remain straight, but once the desire to submit sexually kicks-in, being "straight" goes out the window. If someone is truly f o r ce d to perform a homosexual act, then their sexual orientation most likely hasn't changed, since they'll only do it again under compulsion. So yes, you can still call them straight. Even if someone dabbles once or twice and decides it's not them, their orientation is still straight. But if you're a man blowing men consensually in a dom/sub dynamic, you ain't straight, pal. Period. And the old "I did it because my wife's bull wanted me to" doesn't qualify as compulsion. Again: why should one be so afraid to call themselves bi or gay when in fact, they are?
Again, try reading about it. you'll learn a lot.

Imagine a fool like you preaching to me about reading. Like so many arrogant people, you can't admit when you're wrong, and your ego-response is to try to discredit the other's education when you don't know a single thing about the other to begin with -- just like you know nothing about this subject. You're only pissy because I'm not "blindly following" you.

Imagine a fool like you preaching to me about reading. Like so many arrogant people, you can't admit when you're wrong, and your ego-response is to try to discredit the other's education when you don't know a single thing about the other to begin with -- just like you know nothing about this subject. You're only pissy because I'm not "blindly following" you.
I hope you learn. Happy Holidays.

Back