HOW MANY BLACK MEN HAVE HAD THEIR DICK'S SUCKED BY A WHITE GUY?

I would think more Black Men have had their dick sucked by white males than the other way around
i am a married bi pretty boy type white man and I have had 5 married black guys over the past 20 years. They are not into kissing and all that. But they did like for me to feminize when we we hooked up. They loved for me to suck their cocks and 3 of them also liked to fuck me. So some of the black guys on here talking about straight married black guys do not let any man suck their dick is lying. When my black lovers were horny, it was on.

bi or gay section? ? I merely responded to a comment which is my choice regardless of the section. If you didn’t have a complex that wouldn’t bother you. I don’t have any words good or bad about A man in a ll dressed up to be sexy along side of his wife as he’s gay , far from bi. Either way that’s his choice and if that’s not my thing I stay, that simple. It’s all the closet bulls that bring the bs in the straight world. Down low brothas as they call them spread more diseases than anyone and they def aren’t getting them from a white man in his wife’s dress giving them head. You need to be more careful versus being offended.n Not to mention they run around claiming to be straight which in turn doesn’t give women the option to deal with them or not. Straight men and women are heavily affected by this . Seems I ended up voicing my opinion after all!!

Of course you're entitled to voice your opinion; I'm just surprised you are voicing it on a gay forum when your profile states that you are "not bi or interested in any bi activity".

Back