How Long before You Became Interracially-Hooked?

Why limit oneself it is like going into a candy shop and just eating one type of candy, black liqorice may taste good but so does red and then theres the other type of candy. Fucking only black is just like refusing to fuck black and all cum is white

for me it was with my wife he fucked me so hard I have never actually been the same ever since and walk around in a coma chanting bbc forever and anytime I think about it I have multiple orgasms and shoot black cum

When Mrs inked first heard of me having a 3 sum with an ex and a friend she proclaimed "don't ever think I will do anything like that" 2 years later she is a Q of Spades and will only play with BBC. We both became instantly addicted to BBC and she as flourished within her self and self confidence as gone sky high. It's an honour for me to watch and enjoy the show and also for the BBC to indulge her. Would not want to change it.

I had a Girlfriend who had gone Black, she told me she came over and over again, had sex three or four times in an evening. My experience until then was a White cock, over in 5 minutes and lucky if I came at all ! The pair of us went to a Club one night and a Black guy hit on me, and that was it - Black owned now !

well what can I say I cheated on hubby while on Holiday he found out, I tried to stop for the sake of our marriage but I couldn't it was like a constant itch that needed scratching.I had to come clean with hubby and be honest I needed Black lovers and he would have to get used to it. well he did thank god now hes happy and totally supportive I get the best sex a girl can get ,I feel confidant ,sexy and happy and so is hubby.So in answer to the question I was addicted immediately

I had played with many guys, mostly white and hispanic, and while I enjoyed the erotic nature of the fling factor (with hubby's permission of course), it was a black man that made me squirt, and a different black man who made me climax during intercourse without extra clitoral stimulation. Over time, I drifted away from all except black men and now I am nearly exclusively BBC as lovers.

Back