How Long before You Became Interracially-Hooked?

Yeah i was generalising a bit too much. It may be true for some but not all. It's just that i noticed a photo on instagram of some black motorcyclist or something and he was with his girlfriend who was white and he tagged it #snowbunny and the comments man... you'd think this was something truly awe inspiring and lets just say i don't think he would have gotten bigged up quite so much if she was black.

Not to mention things like #snowbunny which from an outsiders view (i am neither black nor white)just seems... i don't know, sort of weird maybe even kinda pathetic. I mean i find white women attractive, or should i say i find attractive white women attractive, just in general if a woman is attractive then she is attractive simple as for me, why single out one race of women and then make some stupid hashtag out of them?. But i noticed some blacks get real defensive and maybe even a little bit butthurt if you say white women don't go for black men (which may or may not be true depending on the individual but ultimately is redundant, who cares what other people think?) and white or other races of men i noticed don't really go for other races in quite the same way.

White and hispanic for example is a much more popular interracial pairing and is the most common in many areas and yet there is no hashtags or social campaigns for it and i don't think either would care if someone said one isn't into the other, you know what i mean?. Then you get to this freaky cuck thing which seems to have a strong bias which we all know. I don't know man it's hard to put in words, maybe it's more of an American kind of thing.

As for the black women not being attractive, i noticed something after reading a article about skin bleaching pretty much all the well known black women aren't really black, but mixed race and quite heavily so. And they seem to take additional measure to look less black i.e they seem to get lighter as time goes by (skin bleaching?) they wear their hair straight or wear weaves, and perhaps most importantly their facial features bear a stronger resemblance to those of white women than those of black women. Maybe it's a media kind of thing or a matter of preference or possibly an attitude problem on respect of black women. But i just get the feeling that if they had the choice most black people would prefer to be mixed race than black, I've seen #teamlightskin and all this talk of 'good hair' and light skin and it's odd when you consider those features aren't really found in blacks.

As for your last point...I've got to ask, if the taboo is the main driving factor then surely today there is relatively little taboo about it right, and in the future there may be no taboo at all. So what then? Do you think people will settle down to their own once there is no excitement factor to it and it has become ordinary, or will it get more and more common or will there maybe even be a new race pairing that is pushed? (the media has a bit of an odd thing for ww and bm and acts like it is the only way of making stuff more diverse is to cram a token black into it and his white gf/wife/lover just check the interracial in the media thread out. It's not even that popular irl so i just don't get it.)
As for the term "snow bunny" never liked nor have personally use the term, heard it a bunch though lol...I'll give my opinion on your second paragrah. You say black woman are altering there appearance to look more white, wearing Weave, skin lightening, and or straightening there hair. Which is true ( not too sure about the skin bleaching) I see this myself but what you fail to mention is that the cultural lines have and will always get mashed up when you have race populating the same area. Whites women wear braids and corn rows Bantu knots and the such. Which have been in black culture for years.. and yes I will say this the meaning of beauty has been tainted by the media. And as for lighter skined blacks or those blacks that want to be white as you say.. may or may not be a direct result of the media's take on beauty.. but i find beauty in all races all shades. Im proud to be black.. but if I dress up and use proper grammar which I do from time to time lol... does that make me act or want to be white?

And as for the taboo of blacks and whites dating or having serious relationships, yes its more open in some places but not in all. It's still people who don't date outside their race and some places where you will be harassed for doing so.. plus there are a lot of black men who have never slept with a white woman, view the act as a taboo. The same for white women who haven't slept with black men, I dated a white woman who I asked "why did you start dating black men" and she said "because I was taught not to" so to do it was something against what she was taught, which lead to curiosty.. so I say that yes it's a more accepted act now but the underlining belief " it's not right" is still very much there

I have shared in a couple other forum threads my ex wife swore a black man would never touch her, yet less than a year into our marriage came home to find her on our bed on all 4s and a huge black guy was standing behind her screwing her as hard as he could and she was begging him for it. Turned out she met him at the mall and before she knew it she was spreading her legs for his black cock.

image.jpeg image.jpeg Mrs inked said she would never do anything like that when she first found out I had indulged in mmfs in a previous relationship. She was hooked the moment her first BBC entered her tight little snatch. The look on her face and the way she responded to every movement he made told me I had found the one women who I could worship and love for ever.

Last edited:
The first time my husbands friend from work ****** me up on our kitchen counter while my husband was in the shower and fucked the hell out of my pussy I fell in love with hard pounding,thick rock hard black cock and it sparked over a year long love affair with this gorgeous black man who worked with my husband!!!!!!I was immediately addicted the second he opened my legs and pushed himself inside me!It was so intense knowing my husband was in the next room showering as this man tore into my pussy,my husbands pussy,my married pussy!And I wanted him to cum,I grunted in his ear"I want you to cum in me"I said "please cum in me"and he fucked me so hard and deep and fast finally groaning loudly and I felt him release and he squirted so hard deep in my pussy and I could feel it gushing into me and we kissed long and passionate with his balls draining every drop of baby seed into me and he let me down from the counter just as the shower turned off,feeling out of my mind with lust even though my husband was done showering and could come out any minute,I got on my knees and sucked his friends cock long and hard swallowing the last few drops of cum from his shaft and I got up and moved across the kitchen as hubby came out of the bathroom!Since then I have taught my husband to be my cuckold and my pussy is completely owned by multiple black lovers and I exclusively date and lay with black men while being married to my white husband for over 20 years now :)

The first time my husbands friend from work ****** me up on our kitchen counter while my husband was in the shower and fucked the hell out of my pussy I fell in love with hard pounding,thick rock hard black cock and it sparked over a year long love affair with this gorgeous black man who worked with my husband!!!!!!I was immediately addicted the second he opened my legs and pushed himself inside me!It was so intense knowing my husband was in the next room showering as this man tore into my pussy,my husbands pussy,my married pussy!And I wanted him to cum,I grunted in his ear"I want you to cum in me"I said "please cum in me"and he fucked me so hard and deep and fast finally groaning loudly and I felt him release and he squirted so hard deep in my pussy and I could feel it gushing into me and we kissed long and passionate with his balls draining every drop of baby seed into me and he let me down from the counter just as the shower turned off,feeling out of my mind with lust even though my husband was done showering and could come out any minute,I got on my knees and sucked his friends cock long and hard swallowing the last few drops of cum from his shaft and I got up and moved across the kitchen as hubby came out of the bathroom!Since then I have taught my husband to be my cuckold and my pussy is completely owned by multiple black lovers and I exclusively date and lay with black men while being married to my white husband for over 20 years now :)
This is so hot and well-written, thanks for sharing. Was the coworker not worried about getting caught?

Back