How Far Will Your Woman Go To Be With A Black Man

rogtigg

Male
From
AL, US
I was thinking about Sheila, my 50 year old married white girlfriend. She loved fucking my black friends but had trouble getting away from her husband. We made plans to get together one day at lunch and she showed up a little late. She asked me to make her a ******* and when I took her ******* to the bedroom she was already sucking Marvin's dick. I asked her what was her hurry and she said her husband had a heart attack and was in the hospital and she had to hurry back to be with him. He was in the hospital for several days and she came every day and fucked somebody. Is that dedication to black dick or not?

At that point, she and Marvin were already in my bedroom and she had his dick in her mouth. Believe me, we did talk about it after he came and she was having her *******. She said that she needed the stress release and it worked for all 3 of us. We pretty much repeated that every day that he was in the hospital. I should add that I live like 3 minutes away from the hospital. Dothan is a really small town and she was not gone over an hour or 2 each time.

At that point, she and Marvin were already in my bedroom and she had his dick in her mouth. Believe me, we did talk about it after he came and she was having her *******. She said that she needed the stress release and it worked for all 3 of us. We pretty much repeated that every day that he was in the hospital. I should add that I live like 3 minutes away from the hospital. Dothan is a really small town and she was not gone over an hour or 2 each time.
At least she say it was for therapy

I was thinking about Sheila, my 50 year old married white girlfriend. She loved fucking my black friends but had trouble getting away from her husband. We made plans to get together one day at lunch and she showed up a little late. She asked me to make her a ******* and when I took her ******* to the bedroom she was already sucking Marvin's dick. I asked her what was her hurry and she said her husband had a heart attack and was in the hospital and she had to hurry back to be with him. He was in the hospital for several days and she came every day and fucked somebody. Is that dedication to black dick or not?

Have you ever heard of shock. Or critical stress incident or perhaps pass. Get over your self. You don’t deserve her.

Have you ever heard of shock. Or critical stress incident or perhaps pass. Get over your self. You don’t deserve her.
She is obsessed and if you have been with an obsessed woman, you know they will do anything to get what they want. It might not make sense to everybody but I have been in several relationships where the women get obsessed with interracial swinging and take lots of risks to satisfy their urges.

Back