How does black sperm taste?

I don't know how black sperm taste and how smell BBC dick. I'm curious about it. It's different than from white mens? What are the differences. I'm, unfortunately, BBC virgin yet.
In my opinion the taste and smell are a little different and more intense. The more our Black Master is excited the more smell becomes stronger. It is the smell of power. You will be addicted when you try it.

PS. I would like to emphasize that the above words state my private and subjective opinion and other white women can have opposite feelings.

Kisses
Kasia

I love it straight from the hose or after he pumps my wife full
This about your hose reply. When he does release do you have it deep in your mouth so you can swallow with little or no tasting or do you have just the head in so when he releases it hits the back of your throat then paints the inside of your mouth covering all your tongue allowing it taste it sweetness, gamieness, it’s texture before swallowing. Do you give it a few strokes and sucks to ensure it is all out before he starts fucking your wife/girl friend?

In my opinion the taste and smell are a little different and more intense. The more our Black Master is excited the more smell becomes stronger. It is the smell of power. You will be addicted when you try it.

PS. I would like to emphasize that the above words state my private and subjective opinion and other white women can have opposite feelings.

Kisses
Kasia
Interesting. Thanks for the opinion. I did not expect it may depend on the emotional state of the man.

There’s no such thing as black sperm. All sperm is pretty much the same color, white-ish, regardless of the skin color of the man ejaculating.

Back