How do you feel about the word slut?

It's troubled me for a long time the double standard when it comes to women owning their sexuality - if you are male and have a lot of sexual partners, you are called a stud, and generally admired for it.
If you are a woman doing the same thing, you are called a slut and with that goes a whole lot of negative connotations and slut shaming.

So how do others see it - is the term irredeemable and has too much bagggage,and should we avoid using it for sexually empowered women, or should women start to own it and ******* society and men to accept that it's no different to men being studs and nothing at all to be ashamed of?

To me the title "slut" is just a sexual badge of achievement. I am a former marine and on my uniform I have badges for "******* marksman" and "Rifle marksman" which means that I am an excellent shot with my combat weapons. So to me someone who has the title of slut is either skilled and pleasing dick or skilled in getting dick'd down either way they are skilled!😂🤣

My wife was a little unsure about being called a slut. We had a talk and I explained my view, where she is married to me and fucking other guys and most people would therefor classify her as a slut. I also pointed out that by her body count alone most people would classify her as a slut. I also assured her that I love that she is a slut and calling her a slut is in no way degrading, but a badge of honor.

She has now embraced the title. She frequently refers to herself as a slut, and has told a couple of guys that she really enjoys being their slut. She also openly admits to anyone that asks that she is indeed a slut.

I don’t think there’s anything wrong with it. I use it from time to time as a team or endearment but I always end it with “ and I say that with love “ becuse I do. I use it more as a playful turm when my wife or her friend are doing things a slut would do like banging a bunch of guys. Her BFF is a swinger my wife is a hotwife. They are always on apps looking for guys and comparing dick picks.

It's troubled me for a long time the double standard when it comes to women owning their sexuality - if you are male and have a lot of sexual partners, you are called a stud, and generally admired for it.
If you are a woman doing the same thing, you are called a slut and with that goes a whole lot of negative connotations and slut shaming.

So how do others see it - is the term irredeemable and has too much bagggage,and should we avoid using it for sexually empowered women, or should women start to own it and ******* society and men to accept that it's no different to men being studs and nothing at all to be ashamed of?
Personally, it turns me on because I imagine all the erotic stories they have. I want to hear them all.

Please login or become a member to view

love to be called a BBC slut
Beautiful 😻 Coochie

I really only think the term can be negative if you let it be. In college me and a lot of my friends jokingly called each others sluts with most of us earning the title for real at one point or another so I never really thought of it as something negative being thrown around unless like fighting with someone and in that case there are so many better options to call people.

Back