How do you feel about the word slut?

My wife might act like a slut for the visual and audible sense of our shared experiences, but she is not a slut 😀 she is a woman who likes to enjoy her self and also is relaxed enough with our relationship to be able to do it anyway she wants as long as everyone else is happy as well as in the knowledge that we both want the experience to be as good as it can for that moment

To me the title "slut" is just a sexual badge of achievement. I am a former marine and on my uniform I have badges for "******* marksman" and "Rifle marksman" which means that I am an excellent shot with my combat weapons. So to me someone who has the title of slut is either skilled and pleasing dick or skilled in getting dick'd down either way they are skilled!😂🤣
What was censored? I assume M9 or 1911 class object (though I doubt you're that old). What in the fuck is occurring here

Slut, I have been called that a lot. I don't take it as anything other than what I am or what I am doing. I do not think it is bad or a negative. It is used as a matter of fact. I hear it in the context of : suck that dick slut, you like that slut don't you, slut come over here.

I really am not into guys that are nice to me when I am having sex. I like to be told what to do and I like the word slut. I was going to have the word tattooed under my mound QOS but I chickened out. I may still get it when I get another tattoo there.

Slut, I have been called that a lot. I don't take it as anything other than what I am or what I am doing. I do not think it is bad or a negative. It is used as a matter of fact. I hear it in the context of : suck that dick slut, you like that slut don't you, slut come over here.

I really am not into guys that are nice to me when I am having sex. I like to be told what to do and I like the word slut. I was going to have the word tattooed under my mound QOS but I chickened out. I may still get it when I get another tattoo there.
I bet you get your pussy fucked when you go back and have "slut" done!!!! At least take his cock down your throat!!!

I am proud to be a slut for black men. Slut is a compliment and term of endearment for a real slut. On the other hand calling me a whore will get you a kick in the balls. These two terms need to stop being used interchangeably because they do not mean the same thing.
Totally agree 💯 also firmly believe all whitebois need a kick in the balls regularly, just because 😋🫠

Slut is a title that all married women should hold secretly because of her love for taking black cocks in front of her hubby regularly and it being her favorite pass time secretly!♠️

Back