How big is too big?

10 is too big for me. it hurt too much.

That was on the knucklehead who hurt you. I've yet to find a sexy lady who couldn't take me, you just have to make sure she's excited enough and let her move at her own pace until she's ready for the hard stuff.

Hell I was with a snowbunny 2 nights ago who couldnt have been more than 5 ft tall, maybe 100 pounds, smallest pussy I've ever seen. Even I had my doubts she'd be able to to take me all the way, ended up balls deep and her begging for more and harder. just took patience.

Also helps that I'm uncut. Ask the ladies who know, one sexy lady I see from time to time will only let uncut men in her ass, she calls it natures lube, because it provides a little more natural slide action.

That was on the knucklehead who hurt you. I've yet to find a sexy lady who couldn't take me, you just have to make sure she's excited enough and let her move at her own pace until she's ready for the hard stuff.

Hell I was with a snowbunny 2 nights ago who couldnt have been more than 5 ft tall, maybe 100 pounds, smallest pussy I've ever seen. Even I had my doubts she'd be able to to take me all the way, ended up balls deep and her begging for more and harder. just took patience.

Also helps that I'm uncut. Ask the ladies who know, one sexy lady I see from time to time will only let uncut men in her ass, she calls it natures lube, because it provides a little more natural slide action.
An experienced man is a sexy man.

i think u might be right. i had a 10" guy not too long ago and he took such a long time getting me ready, giving me oral and fingering me. honestly i was getting frustrated and just wanted to be fucked lol! but he didnt rush and made me wait. when we finally did it it was much easier than the previous time. it still hurt a little but nowhere near as much as before. i loved feeling him going all the way in, so much more satisfying when getting pounded that way and knowing he doesn't have to hold back.

i've been put off by bigger thinking it would hurt too much and thinking the guy would get frustrated cos he cant get all the way in. maybe i should give it a try lol.

i think u might be right. i had a 10" guy not too long ago and he took such a long time getting me ready, giving me oral and fingering me. honestly i was getting frustrated and just wanted to be fucked lol! but he didnt rush and made me wait. when we finally did it it was much easier than the previous time. it still hurt a little but nowhere near as much as before. i loved feeling him going all the way in, so much more satisfying when getting pounded that way and knowing he doesn't have to hold back.

i've been put off by bigger thinking it would hurt too much and thinking the guy would get frustrated cos he cant get all the way in. maybe i should give it a try lol.

Just make sure the man you choose turns you on, and knows what he's doing. I'm confident you'll find you can handle, and in fact enjoy the size if the man using it has the matching skills to go with the cock.

cock is never too big
if you impale yourself on a bbc maybe you've some "problems" in the beginning but then you will have more fun than you can imagine!
Most women can handle most cocks. I have had a couple of women over the years that just couldn't handle what I had to offer. I don't have a problem with a woman being on top especially at the initial encounter usually if the woman is on top it may take some time but she can work it in. However there have been a couple of women that said I was just too big

Most women can handle most cocks. I have had a couple of women over the years that just couldn't handle what I had to offer. I don't have a problem with a woman being on top especially at the initial encounter usually if the woman is on top it may take some time but she can work it in. However there have been a couple of women that said I was just too big

If you bang my cervix, it hurts. If you know what you are doing your big cock, allow me to adjust to your size, and feed me your cock slowly, it will be great. Nothing is too big if you know how to use it.

Back