How big is too big?

my ex wife said she would never try another cock. I eventually changed that. took 24 years. to see and hear her scream as he took her pussy and arse relentlessly with his massive cock was amazing I would of guessed he was 11" and really wide.. she changed her mind as she returned to visit him before and after our divorce.

We have seen many 11 inches in Bentonville Arkansas was the longest it was bbc but the 10 inch one in Fredericton was thicker and the 9 inch one in Winnipeg was so thick at the base it was to big. Curved is just like thick and shape makes a difference but size, after a certain length and thickness, does not matter, some 5 inchers are terrific fucks. The fantasy is one thing reality is another. Big head with slimmer shaft that thickens at the base with nice balls and very hard is nice.

usually women looing for more will go to 8 inches and then build up from there. However, I have heard many of them tell me that 10" made them very happy once they learned to take it. they would brag about having fun with 10 inches the night before.

A lot depends on how sensitive the cervix is and how much it protrudes into the vagina. Any males longer than about 7 1/2 to 8 inches is going to reach the cervix. If it sensitive it can be a limiting factor of how much penetration she can handle. Physical size seems to be irrelevant to a woman's capacity. One of my friends is barely 5 ft tall and she handles me with no problem and I am considerably above the Master's and Johnson's average. A woman that has had a hysterectomy can handle nearly any size male unless she has thinning of the vaginal walls and/or a lack of natural lubrication. I strongly suggest having a good quality lubricant handy if you are fucking post menopausal women. It can also come in handy with a younger woman in a prolonged encounter. If a woman has some trepidation about the cock that is about to enter her the easiest solution is just put her on top. Most women have more, often much more capacity than they realize. Giving them a little control of what is getting into them can reap very generous rewards.

I started fucking black men 15 years ago and my first black boyfriend's cock was a huge thick 10" cock which I could take easily on my first night with him and since then I am so hooked on huge black cocks and now I can take 12" cock with ease and much comfort and of course I still want more bigger if there are bigger ones out there.
Yeh for sure you would not get it in

Depends on shape and bent. My wife is 5ft 1 about 100 lbs and she has had many cocks, some as long as 11 inchs but I have seen her ride cock she could not handle. A curved cock is like a thick cock and spreads a pussy wide. Even short cocks can be rough if the shape is right. She cums hard for both big and small cocks lol. Next time you want you wife to ride a big one just try to swallow it and see how it feels
Love to meet your wife

Back