How big is too big?

I myself say it can never be big enough. I would drive a hour at 2am. Just because some redneck pill poppin truck driver had a 10inch MAGNUM. this picture will show how much I like big cock . That movie in a small hunting camp made 8 guys jack off because he quit after 40m and 2 Of his friends gave me more outside while he got dressed.

Attachments

flsubboy4u

Male
Gold Member
From
FL, US
I guess I'm what's call a queen size now, but how big is too big? I want to try BIG
My first wife when I was in my 20's had a lover who was 11 inches and extremely thick. I couldn't believe she could take it until one new year's eve when they let me watch. She took it all and came until she practically passed out. That was the moment when I became a true believer in the power and sexual superiority of black men.

My first wife when I was in my 20's had a lover who was 11 inches and extremely thick. I couldn't believe she could take it until one new year's eve when they let me watch. She took it all and came until she practically passed out. That was the moment when I became a true believer in the power and sexual superiority of black men.
Yes that is true