How big is too big?

In one of my true stories I told you about my encounter with a coworker at the school, who I could not penetrate the first time because of the pain. We had to stop, but the second time she ****** it in . When I started to pump her she ******* like crazy. For two weeks she could not have sex( Doctor advise). I consider myself as a average guy in size, but pussies differ. So do dicks, a fat 9 that is

When I started fucking my wife it took many times before I was able to get it all in and my cock peeled like crazy after she started doing other men she has had over 10 inches and thick all the way in after several sessions. She is still tight even after many big cocks and mine all the time. She has no preference for size but really thick or long is hard work and she cums hard for even five inch ones

A serious and sincere question under the category of can it be too big... Can the stretch (depth or girth) of extremely large penises cause bladder control problems? I know big babies coming out can, but can a big black cock going do the same thing?

Back