Hotwife Rimming Black Men

View media item 555825

Youre Great GIF by Sesame Street

Nothing hotter to me than this. A hot blonde's tongue in a black stud's ass. She was probably popular in high school - prom queen - cheerleader. College educated. And now she's.... this.
Her supposed status really isn’t the matter here and now man. Once she commits to a life of pleasing real men she do as they says. We all do. That’s the deal. One night - the second greatest night of my sex life Black master Rodney ordered me to eat his ass while he fucked my fat white girlfriend, CHELSEA. Master wanted it at that time, and I did what I was told. I was his good boy and I pleased him and I got my rewards after.

Very lucky hubby. I would LOVE to watch my wife service beautiful black men like this. The undying devotion to their pleasure is intoxicating. Would be especially thrilling, given she's never done something like that with me or even hinted at an interest in it. To have a front seat view watching her give her body to a bull like this would be Heaven!
We don’t get that MWC! we’re white !

I recently did this too! This one guy I see loves having his ass licked, and on his last visit, I invited my girlfriend to join us for a threesome. And I ended up licking his ass as he fucked her. He later texted my husband and mentioned how much he loved it.
Wow, you are an excellent exciting married white fuck slut and a fine fun loving white Lady.
Your husband is a very lucky man.

WOW!!!!! Amazing to see your gorgeous white wife licking and tongue fucking many black men's assholes. I love seeing the black men sitting their black assholes down on your wife's beautiful white face and mouth, your wife's tongue stretched out to get her tongue into their black assholes, seeing their black ass juice running out of their assholes down onto your wife's face and tongue, you wife's face and beautiful TiTs soaked in the black men's ass juice, beautiful and very exciting.
Did you, her lucky husband take the videos?
Your are a very lucky man to be married to such a beautiful and exciting Lady that enjoys licking black mens assholes.

Back