Hotwife Preferences

Ive been in the lifestyle for about 7 years and one thing ive always wondered is if hotwives like married men or single men? Ive had some who actually like the thought of taking care of a man who is married. What are your thoughts?

It doesn't matter very much either way to my wife, but she does seem to think it's exciting that she does a good service for married men who want some side pussy. Plus she says they do not get attached easily like some of the younger guys she has fucked.

It doesn't matter very much either way to my wife, but she does seem to think it's exciting that she does a good service for married men who want some side pussy. Plus she says they do not get attached easily like some of the younger guys she has fucked.
What a perfect way to think about it

Single, married, we really don't touch on the subject
nor usually do the men we meet. We're all adults and
know what we want. But I will look at the ring finger
of his left hand and if I happen to see a band I believe
that's his business. We're not out to ruin a marriage
nor are they. It's about pleasuring each other. We do
prefer men who are closer to our age and generally
they are married. But either way it's the chemistry
and connection that counts with us.
m.png

I would say married because they are less likely to be playing with multiple woman which is big for me because I am very cautious about stds and am not interested in using condoms.On the other hand Im not i terested in the drama from a scorned wife or sneaking around so both scrnarios have their good & bad.
Respect. My type of hot sexy Bbc wife

I would say married because they are less likely to be playing with multiple woman which is big for me because I am very cautious about stds and am not interested in using condoms.On the other hand Im not i terested in the drama from a scorned wife or sneaking around so both scrnarios have their good & bad.
Like my wife has said, NO DRAMA, NO STD and if she get pregnant that is solely her responsibility. Not sure how many females or couples would accept that last part unless it was agreed before hand.

My wife prefers single guys but would consider a married or attached one if the other was ok with it and no one was cheating
At the end, whether the females preference is single or married, it is about honesty, respect and chemistry with everyone. Just as you have married men trying to slip by as single, females have done the same. The results can be just as dramatic with either due to lack of honesty. For me I prefer the married woman or couple and if I don't meet the husband at least once I am somewhat hesitant about the whole situation. If one is being ****** to accept the desires of the other that can also lead to drama down the road. He or she may be accepting at first but if they see their wife having too much fun the jealousy can raise it's ugly head. Just always remember before getting started …..Have an honest and open discussion about what can be expected and accepted be it short or long term.

Married men every time for us, but either with the wifes knowledge or involvement. Less drama, less chance of STD, understands family commitments. Plus, my wife was a bit of a 'homewrecker' in her early 20's and loved getting men to want her over their wives (yes, we know, but she was young, horny and loved sex, especially with older men) but to this day, she still loves giving a man those things his wife won't or hasn't in ages... turns her on even more if the wife is watching them and her hubby is going crazy for my wife :) I enjoy it too :)

Married men every time for us, but either with the wifes knowledge or involvement. Less drama, less chance of STD, understands family commitments. Plus, my wife was a bit of a 'homewrecker' in her early 20's and loved getting men to want her over their wives (yes, we know, but she was young, horny and loved sex, especially with older men) but to this day, she still loves giving a man those things his wife won't or hasn't in ages... turns her on even more if the wife is watching them and her hubby is going crazy for my wife :) I enjoy it too :)
LOL, thats naughty n wild, and of what i see the wife is still super fucking horny, which i wish u were some where near LOL

Single or married, but only if the wife knows about. All of this started for us because we were able to be honest with each other more than ever before and we wouldn’t want any part of being an “accomplice” in being dishonest in the Bull’s marriage. We very much consider ourselves to be kind and honest people and we’d want the same qualities in a bull.
Amen. And it prevents unpleasant surprises, as in a nasty call from a wife we didn't think our 'single' bull had.

Well here are my thoughts for what it’s worth. 50% of guys that say the are single are either married or otherwise hitched. I respect couples who do not play with married guys because of their respect for marriage and trust I have played as both as a married and single guy. For couples for whom discretion is paramount, married guys are better. Because the guy is married, he is not going to compromise your discretion or privacy because he wants to preserve his. The MAD principle (Mutual Assured Destruction). Married guys will not be a home wrecker or try take steal the wife because he just want sex he is not getting from home. Also married guys will not pull “no shows”. Because their opportunities are limited, they will keep the dates and make the most of them. Finally a married guy is good for couples that want bare because the last thing they want to do is give their wife a STD. Most married guys are very selective because the stakes are too high for them.

Well here are my thoughts for what it’s worth. 50% of guys that say the are single are either married or otherwise hitched. I respect couples who do not play with married guys because of their respect for marriage and trust I have played as both as a married and single guy. For couples for whom discretion is paramount, married guys are better. Because the guy is married, he is not going to compromise your discretion or privacy because he wants to preserve his. The MAD principle (Mutual Assured Destruction). Married guys will not be a home wrecker or try take steal the wife because he just want sex he is not getting from home. Also married guys will not pull “no shows”. Because their opportunities are limited, they will keep the dates and make the most of them. Finally a married guy is good for couples that want bare because the last thing they want to do is give their wife a STD. Most married guys are very selective because the stakes are too high for them.
You are spot on!!

Back