Hotwife Preferences

Single or married, but only if the wife knows about. All of this started for us because we were able to be honest with each other more than ever before and we wouldn’t want any part of being an “accomplice” in being dishonest in the Bull’s marriage. We very much consider ourselves to be kind and honest people and we’d want the same qualities in a bull.

Not really knowing I can do things better than his wife makes me feel good if that's what you mean
Yes that is what im talking about i really think that adds a whole new aspect to hotwifing or cuckold play. Some people are under the impression that only guys who have discussed this with their significant other should do this but it doesn't always work that easily

Yes that is what im talking about i really think that adds a whole new aspect to hotwifing or cuckold play. Some people are under the impression that only guys who have discussed this with their significant other should do this but it doesn't always work that easily
By no means, am I judging married bulls or couples that like to play with them. Just for us, we prefer unmarried or a wife that knows about her Bull husband, that’s all. I apologize if I came across judgey. :)

By no means, am I judging married bulls or couples that like to play with them. Just for us, we prefer unmarried or a wife that knows about her Bull husband, that’s all. I apologize if I came across judgey. :)
No worries at all. It's all part of the discussion and everyone has their own preference. While in the lifestyle ive found some couples have their own reason for wanting one versus the other.

Either one is fine with me. I have found though that the guys who are single are able to meet more often. I do fuck a married man. His wife told him to find sex elsewhere she isn't interested in it and doesn't want to know who he is with or any details.

I feel that if a married man wants to get together it is his place to tell or not tell his wife.

Back