Hotwife Preferences

Either is fine but married does add some fun to it. Also married guys are more discreet and dont seem to get as attached.
You know this is why i actually got involved with couples but oddly enough it seems most couples don't feel like this. But to each it's own.. I do like your thoughts though i would like to chat with you more PM me if you are interested

Makes no difference to me. As I am searching without the knowledge of my husband, I would need strict confidence from my black lover, whether he is married or singel.

The one long-term affair I have had whilst married was with a married colleague, and that worked fine. But with the right man, I am sure it would work equally fine with a single black man.

To begin with at least, I am imagining it will happen whilst travelling, so will mot be a long-term thing anyway.

Makes no difference to me. As I am searching without the knowledge of my husband, I would need strict confidence from my black lover, whether he is married or singel.

The one long-term affair I have had whilst married was with a married colleague, and that worked fine. But with the right man, I am sure it would work equally fine with a single black man.

To begin with at least, I am imagining it will happen whilst travelling, so will mot be a long-term thing anyway.
That makes sense. Do you travel often enough to scratch that itch? Once I start getting it i like to keep getting it lol. But traveling play always seems to be a great idea just because of the distance keeps things in check

My first BBC was married and his wife had no idea. It felt safer with a married man especially since I wanted to play bare. Only downside was I couldn't see him as often as I wanted.
Yeah that is also a positive about married men is they are safer once you get to know them. And playing bare makes it even better because you get an entire experience with creampies which is amazing

That makes sense. Do you travel often enough to scratch that itch? Once I start getting it i like to keep getting it lol. But traveling play always seems to be a great idea just because of the distance keeps things in check

No, I don’t, and I have yet to experience a black man :(

Single or married, but only if the wife knows about. All of this started for us because we were able to be honest with each other more than ever before and we wouldn’t want any part of being an “accomplice” in being dishonest in the Bull’s marriage. We very much consider ourselves to be kind and honest people and we’d want the same qualities in a bull.

Nothing but respect to you guys! Principles before personalities!~ :lips::blackheart:

Either is fine but married does add some fun to it. Also married guys are more discreet and dont seem to get as attached.
Precisely my criteria: discretion and NSA. Of course, it is a great peace of mind when their wives know about and are happy with it. But you can never be sure if you're hurting a third party's feeling. I'm seeing a black guy who broke up with another white woman some time ago. She all of the sudden came to see him and 'caught' us while spending a day together. She was furious, but could also see she was hurt to see it was really all over between them. Singles can also have stories.

Precisely my criteria: discretion and NSA. Of course, it is a great peace of mind when their wives know about and are happy with it. But you can never be sure if you're hurting a third party's feeling. I'm seeing a black guy who broke up with another white woman some time ago. She all of the sudden came to see him and 'caught' us while spending a day together. She was furious, but could also see she was hurt to see it was really all over between them. Singles can also have stories.
I would like to chat with you about this

We pretty much only seek out married men. Thet are more reliable, understand tight/ difficult timeframes, don't want anything more than sex etc. We only play with husbands where the wife knows. This can be he's highly sexed and she's not, a midlife crisis and needing more from their marriage or sometimes the wife enjoys watching. We don't go out of our way to mention it, but my wife loves fucking married men, always has. She was a bit of a homewrecker in her early 20's (not proud of it) and loves that forbidden fruit.

She especially enjoys fucking in front of the wife where she gets to watch her husband fuck her so much harder than herself. Plus my wife preps herself with pussy waxing, heels, lingerie and loves putting on the whole dirty 'cock hungry' slut thing for the hubby, and give him a fuck he'll never forget. She does admit she likes making the wife a little jealous that her husband is so desperate to fuck my wife over and over.

Back