Hotwife Preferences

We prefer single BMs only because, in our experience, playing with anyone who is married, in a committed relationship or in a common law marriage is an invitation for drama to rear its ugly head. Life's too short to have it complicated by something you can avoid. YMMV.

Our friends wife loves watching him fuck my wife as well, I thinks its not as uncommon as people think, some wives also love watching their man in full flight.
. Lots of Alpha women now. Before they would hang back but now they are there " in your face ". Some are more dominating than others. Some enjoy seducing other women. Some use their husbands to open the door to access these white women. Gradually , the white wife becomes a submissive slut to both of them.

. Lots of Alpha women now. Before they would hang back but now they are there " in your face ". Some are more dominating than others. Some enjoy seducing other women. Some use their husbands to open the door to access these white women. Gradually , the white wife becomes a submissive slut to both of them.

I love how much she loves it. She’s an attractive woman herself, but his sex drive was just too high for her, so they seeked another woman for him (ended up being my wife) but they didn’t know what s cuck was, so it worked for them as well, as she was worried he’d leavd her if the sex was good enough. Now he fucks my wife, looks across the room and watches his 55yo wife legs wide open pulling her pussy apart for him to show him what he can have later that night once we’re gone and it drives him wild.

She admits, 10 years ago, she’d never even contemplated it, not letting him fuck someone else or masturbate in front of others, but as anyone know who is over 50, your attitude changes a lot once you hear that clock ticking.

I love how much she loves it. She’s an attractive woman herself, but his sex drive was just too high for her, so they seeked another woman for him (ended up being my wife) but they didn’t know what s cuck was, so it worked for them as well, as she was worried he’d leavd her if the sex was good enough. Now he fucks my wife, looks across the room and watches his 55yo wife legs wide open pulling her pussy apart for him to show him what he can have later that night once we’re gone and it drives him wild.

She admits, 10 years ago, she’d never even contemplated it, not letting him fuck someone else or masturbate in front of others, but as anyone know who is over 50, your attitude changes a lot once you hear that clock ticking.
. Yes. Attitudes change and people do things they had never considered before. And then they discover new pleasures and enjoyment too. Lots of mature women have reawakening sex drives that propel them into new sexual experiences like taking new lovers and bulls. Some are seduced by other women. Some grow tired of husbands ED and enjoy other men. Often younger men. Increasingly black men. More couples now exploring new sexual opportunities. Increasingly , wives who have new lovers also entertain new sexual experiences for their cuck husbands. Wide range of activities open for exploration. Husbands often benefit from exposure to other women often "friends" of the wife who have limited sex and now share a bull. "Swapping" and "Sharing" is also more prevalent today although not always widely advertised in some social media. Yet. Websites abound for many "social " activities today

Yes, my wife does things she’d never dream of 10 years ago, and thats factoring in she was a huge slut in her teens/20’s, but she was always very private about it and usually a little ashamed as well. Now, on play nights, two wines in, and she lets go like nothing i’ve seen, her inner slut comes out again and she’s wuite proud of it. She admits, as you get older, if not now, when?

Yes, my wife does things she’d never dream of 10 years ago, and thats factoring in she was a huge slut in her teens/20’s, but she was always very private about it and usually a little ashamed as well. Now, on play nights, two wines in, and she lets go like nothing i’ve seen, her inner slut comes out again and she’s wuite proud of it. She admits, as you get older, if not now, when?
. Age is a factor but even more is the desire for hot slutty sex. Women are hot for lots of good sex. Sex with a variety of men. Sex with men of different races. Sex with younger men. Sex with experienced men.

. Typical if not common with mature women who are now exploring and enjoying their sexuality. Susan enjoys her dates with the young BBC. So naughty. Wink wink wink.

We always ask if they are married. If so, we decline. Sometimes they say their wife knows and she's ok with it, but we're not taking that chance.

I like both but married men like keeping it discreet. I like more than one married man at a time. To many single guys at one time sometimes seems more volatile
You are so rite!! Would love to meet up and see you handle a huge bbc!! 904-392-1758 Brad and bbc D

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211225-193421.png
    Screenshot_20211225-193421.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 1
  • Screenshot_20210822-113625.png
    Screenshot_20210822-113625.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 1
  • Screenshot_20210822-113631.png
    Screenshot_20210822-113631.png
    960.9 KB · Views: 1
Back