Hotwife Preferences

Married discreet bbc here....
1. I'm always honest once I find someone that seems to be serious about meeting...
2. I'm careful about who I choose to go bareback with.
3. I definitely wont be running my mouth about what I do with a hotwife or a discreet wife.
4. Yes my time is limited.
5. I wont be videos where my face is showing
6.I would never have more than one hotwife girlfriend at a time and would expect the same on her end(things can get very messy).
6. I'm not a stud that wants to fuck everything walking(those days are over)...much rather put my energy into one hotwife that deserves it.
A few pros and cons!!!

1. I'm always honest once I find someone that seems to be serious about meeting...
3. I definitely wont be running my mouth about what I do with a hotwife or a discreet wife.
6.I would never have more than one hotwife girlfriend at a time and would expect the same on her end(things can get very messy).
6. I'm not a stud that wants to fuck everything walking(those days are over)...much rather put my energy into one hotwife that deserves it.
A few pros and cons!!!

Honestly #6 goes a long way for us. Most of the men that we’ve made contact with our sleeping with multiple woman. Why isn’t one at a time enough for most bulls?

Honestly #6 goes a long way for us. Most of the men that we’ve made contact with our sleeping with multiple woman. Why isn’t one at a time enough for most bulls?
When your single....you honestly really dont owe any loyalty to anybody and most men are constantly looking for Mrs. Right and for Mrs. Right now....takes a special type of guy to know that he is fucking someone that's not his but yet cant fuck who he wants on his on time.

When your single....you honestly really dont owe any loyalty to anybody and most men are constantly looking for Mrs. Right and for Mrs. Right now....takes a special type of guy to know that he is fucking someone that's not his but yet cant fuck who he wants on his on time.

Yea that’s a valid point. When me and the mrs. Talk about finding her a bull we both realize that she is going to have to be available to relieve his blue balls and that means hooking up with him as much as needed or possible, even if it’s just a quickie here and there.

A few pros and cons!!!
This real talk

I've been dating a guy who was splitting from his wife. She didn't want to have children. It was sad, but I'd seen it coming and had to split too. I prefer single men with gf or other regular hot wives.

Yes the wife has to know. We met an older couple when I was 28 they were 50+. She loved to watch me please her hubby.
Single or married, but only if the wife knows about. All of this started for us because we were able to be honest with each other more than ever before and we wouldn’t want any part of being an “accomplice” in being dishonest in the Bull’s marriage. We very much consider ourselves to be kind and honest people and we’d want the same qualities in a bull.

I like both single or married guys but I prefer if they’re married that the wife knows. That being said, some guys are too attractive to pass up, so it’s a little more “don’t ask, don’t tell” in those situations. Like, I see that ring but I’m not going to say anything if you aren’t, cause I don’t want to miss out on a piece of that!

Back