Hotwife Preferences

For me, all have been single - but this isn't a hard and fast rule for us. It just worked out that way.

Although a married Bull hasn't had me yet, I believe that the issue is between him and his wife. Really don't believe it's my place to judge his decision. Besides, a guy may SAY he is single, but in reality, could be married, or vice versa. That's his concern, not ours.

Sorry if that comes off cold, but that's how we look at it.

For me, all have been single - but this isn't a hard and fast rule for us. It just worked out that way.

Although a married Bull hasn't had me yet, I believe that the issue is between him and his wife. Really don't believe it's my place to judge his decision. Besides, a guy may SAY he is single, but in reality, could be married, or vice versa. That's his concern, not ours.

Sorry if that comes off cold, but that's how we look at it.
No i really respect that answer. I really wish most people were like that because ive been turned down even though there could have been a connection because of reasons like that. I usually feel like there should be a connection between the bull and the hotwife then separate connection between the the bull and his significant other and the hotwife and her significant other and those worlds should not ever collide.

No i really respect that answer. I really wish most people were like that because ive been turned down even though there could have been a connection because of reasons like that. I usually feel like there should be a connection between the bull and the hotwife then separate connection between the the bull and his significant other and the hotwife and her significant other and those worlds should not ever collide.

Yeah, basically our opinion too. My hubby is always present - our preference. So he has a vote too. But to be honest, he has yet to overrule my decision, although perhaps ironically, I've overruled his.

He thought the guy we were meeting with socially was perfect. But as I sat next to him, I could tell he wasn't clean. Hell, he stank! And it wasn't a healthy athletic smell either - it was a smell that you could tell he hadn't showered in a few days. Yuck!

But for the most part, we've seen eye to eye.

Sorry this is a long involved answer, but it speaks to your position that it's just between the Bull and the female. In our case, it isn't. But we may not be the 'norm' in this lifestyle.

Just what works for us, I suppose!

Yeah, basically our opinion too. My hubby is always present - our preference. So he has a vote too. But to be honest, he has yet to overrule my decision, although perhaps ironically, I've overruled his.

He thought the guy we were meeting with socially was perfect. But as I sat next to him, I could tell he wasn't clean. Hell, he stank! And it wasn't a healthy athletic smell either - it was a smell that you could tell he hadn't showered in a few days. Yuck!

But for the most part, we've seen eye to eye.

Sorry this is a long involved answer, but it speaks to your position that it's just between the Bull and the female. In our case, it isn't. But we may not be the 'norm' in this lifestyle.

Just what works for us, I suppose!
No I agree with you completely and i appreciate your answer. It just shows you have thought through this and it's a good conversation piece

I prefer single. I don't want the drama from a married man's wife especially if she doesn't know and then later finds out he's cheating. I let single guys know I have a relationship with my husband I do not want one with them I just want sex and they seem to be okay with that.

I prefer single. I don't want the drama from a married man's wife especially if she doesn't know and then later finds out he's cheating. I let single guys know I have a relationship with my husband I do not want one with them I just want sex and they seem to be okay with that.
Married men are not about drama... Well at least the smart ones lol. They also get a bad rap because most don't try to understand their story but i always respect women and couples who don't want to take it there with a married man

Married men are not about drama... Well at least the smart ones lol. They also get a bad rap because most don't try to understand their story but i always respect women and couples who don't want to take it there with a married man
I am not completely opposed to a married man as long as his wife knows and is okay with it. It's when she doesn't know and he's cheating but I would prefer a single man.

Back