Have You Ever Thought Of Leaving Your Husband For A BBC?

I would NEVER leave my husband.

Um, it's hard to explain unless you experience it but my husband is truly my soulmate. He and I are connected in a way that transcends sex and I love who I am with him and our family.

With black men, it's another me. It's my most sexual, vibrant self. I may not share that with my husband being that he's my cuckold but it is just as much a part of me and it makes me love my husband even more that I can be that way for my Bulls. I feel younger and sexier and confident about myself with them and my husband loves that I have changed so much in that respect compared to the prude I used to be.

Um, it's hard to explain unless you experience it but my husband is truly my soulmate. He and I are connected in a way that transcends sex and I love who I am with him and our family.

With black men, it's another me. It's my most sexual, vibrant self. I may not share that with my husband being that he's my cuckold but it is just as much a part of me and it makes me love my husband even more that I can be that way for my Bulls. I feel younger and sexier and confident about myself with them and my husband loves that I have changed so much in that respect compared to the prude I used to be.
That's a great text. My wife and I have never been closer to each other than we are now where she cucks me. She feels a lot more confident now that she has two males in her life.
Michael takes care of her sexual needs I take care of her emotional needs.

71dd38c1-f5fe-43b6-8b83-dfe5b07537dd.jpg

A LOT of womens' sexual desire for their mate will decline the longer they live with them. (The same study showed that the decline generally didn't happen with mates who do not live together. Klausman, Uni Hamburg Eppendorf)

I think some women may understand intuitively that leaving your "boring Husband" for your "Lover" isn't an end game because living together, everyday, with the passage of time, familiarity, etc, etc that your "Lover" eventually morphs into...(SURPRISE!) a "boring Husband".

Then you're right back where you started.

A rollercoaster is loads of fun....until you ride the same one, over & over again, year after year.

There are hotwives on this forum who say their Bull is in a sexless marriage, hence why he's fucking them.

In our local scene we met a young BBC 3rd who says he's been "pussy free" w/ his fiancee for the last 2 years of the 4 they've been together.

His participation in the ls is her concession on their own arrangement, though they don't swing & she doesn't play w/ others (yet).

We haven't played with him but got to visit & he said that they will 69 a few times a week but she always finishes him w/ her hands.

A LOT of womens' sexual desire for their mate will decline the longer they live with them. (The same study showed that the decline generally didn't happen with mates who do not live together. Klausman, Uni Hamburg Eppendorf)

I think some women may understand intuitively that leaving your "boring Husband" for your "Lover" isn't an end game because living together, everyday, with the passage of time, familiarity, etc, etc that your "Lover" eventually morphs into...(SURPRISE!) a "boring Husband".

Then you're right back where you started.

A rollercoaster is loads of fun....until you ride the same one, over & over again, year after year.

There are hotwives on this forum who say their Bull is in a sexless marriage, hence why he's fucking them.

In our local scene we met a young BBC 3rd who says he's been "pussy free" w/ his fiancee for the last 2 years of the 4 they've been together.

His participation in the ls is her concession on their own arrangement, though they don't swing & she doesn't play w/ others (yet).

We haven't played with him but got to visit & he said that they will 69 a few times a week but she always finishes him w/ her hands.
Very interesting!

A-temp-QoS10 (3).jpg

No wife should leave their husband. If he can't hang he's free to leave. She should stay with him, but keep fucking on the side and make sure he's well aware of it. Have your boy toys show up unannounced, fuck them anywhere in the house you want. Let hubby wake up in the middle of the night to the sounds of sweet sex. Kiss your lovers in front of him. Make it known that you have no intention of leaving but you're going to keep fucking as you see fit.

I love when prudes open up and become sexier, date I say...DIRTIER :devil::blackgreedy:

This is a ridiculous topic, smmfh...
And that's coming from a Bull who enjoys fucking married women:devil:

But to expand on the original idea...any woman who can walk away from martial vows and commitment over a body part? She's a POS and the guy will be better off without her lol

Now, on the OTHER hand...people leave people all the time! But to leave someone over a body part (big dick, big ass, tight pussy, big titties) you probably shouldjust stay single:bounce:

I have been both the bull and the cuckold in relationships and would like to challenge some assumptions. First of all, the roles, bull and cuckold, have nothing to do with penis size or skin color. I tend to think that it expresses a desire to be creative in our sexuality where the female wants multiple partners and the male wishes to be submissive, perhaps even bisexual.
The more relevant point to this thread that others have expressed well is that cuckolding can settle down into a non-creative lifestyle over time and the female will find that the fantasy and excitement of her bull does not sustain itself and the bull finds the novelty of a new woman and lover will not remain the commitment-free lifestyle that he was dreaming of when he sought out a married woman. The bull is essentially looking for a one-night stand or at least a short-term relationship. After a few dates, he will be looking to move on, not shack up with his lover. It is the cuckold that has demonstrated his commitment through a period perhaps decades of "hot wife" behavior. Any woman who breaks off that type of dependability, trustworthiness and love for a relationship based on novelty and lack of commitment is not thinking of long-term consequences. Simply put, don't do it. It is a poor trade.

I have been both the bull and the cuckold in relationships and would like to challenge some assumptions. First of all, the roles, bull and cuckold, have nothing to do with penis size or skin color. I tend to think that it expresses a desire to be creative in our sexuality where the female wants multiple partners and the male wishes to be submissive, perhaps even bisexual.
The more relevant point to this thread that others have expressed well is that cuckolding can settle down into a non-creative lifestyle over time and the female will find that the fantasy and excitement of her bull does not sustain itself and the bull finds the novelty of a new woman and lover will not remain the commitment-free lifestyle that he was dreaming of when he sought out a married woman. The bull is essentially looking for a one-night stand or at least a short-term relationship. After a few dates, he will be looking to move on, not shack up with his lover. It is the cuckold that has demonstrated his commitment through a period perhaps decades of "hot wife" behavior. Any woman who breaks off that type of dependability, trustworthiness and love for a relationship based on novelty and lack of commitment is not thinking of long-term consequences. Simply put, don't do it. It is a poor trade.

Yes, it would be a very poor trade. Fortunately my wife is much too smart to do that.

tumblr_o5l69r6Xny1tcchvuo1_400.gif

Wife here and want to put my two cents in and ask a serious question.
NO, I would not leave my husband for another cock. We have a quality sex life and enter this to enhance it even further. He is the love of my life, caring, giving, open minded and provider. He is a great ******* and husband.
So, my question is for the women that left their husband for a black cock. Are you still with this man? How long have you been together? Do you plan on staying with him? Do you now live together? Are you going to marry him? Have you met his family? Does he allow his friends to have sex with you? Do you love him, his cock or both?

Back