Have You Ever Thought Of Leaving Your Husband For A BBC?

Ahh, ok. My path was different because I had my first bbc before marry hubby. When I married him I already felt "the bbc power". Why did I marry him? Because we felt in love and because we are still in love we are able to live the lifestyle in such harmony.
To be honest with you, if I was given the choice, I won't marry a black man at all, because black men are good lovers but they are not good husbands and therefore I prefer to have a BBC as a lover but not as a husband.

As much as I love white women i would never ask them you leave hubby especially if the hubby is the one that bought me into there relationship. When I'm with my lady and hubby is there also, i want her paying him attention she telling him how my big black cock is filling her and times i have her tell him to come get his cock sucked. Sometime i get off knowing I'm filling her so much soo hard soo good she can't even suck or hold his cock LOVE THAT. Even if he only wants to sit and watch i want her letting him know how good of a time she is having or even better if he's just holding her hands for moral support

To be honest with you, if I was given the choice, I won't marry a black man at all, because black men are good lovers but they are not good husbands and therefore I prefer to have a BBC as a lover but not as a husband.
Wow!!! Thanks for speaking for thousands of black men. I'm a bit offended, but when one makes this type of statement I just think back to the multiple reasons explained to me by many women on why they prefer black guys and it wasn't only sex. I'm sorry that I'm in my feelings, but I really needed to get this off my chest. I really love reading the post on this site they are very positive and fun, but this post was definitely a buzz *******.

The idea of leaving your husband just because some one else fucks you better has to be the most stupid thing I've ever heard. I love my husband, and we have worked hard together to get to where we are now. Sure I love having a black man use me however he wants, but no way I would leave my husband for him.

You are an awesome poster. Your "Wild Turkey/Penicillin" zinger was super clever. But, I really appreciate seeing how well you speak of your husband.

That's it.

Back to hiding out. ;)

Wow!!! Thanks for speaking for thousands of black men. I'm a bit offended, but when one makes this type of statement I just think back to the multiple reasons explained to me by many women on why they prefer black guys and it wasn't only sex. I'm sorry that I'm in my feelings, but I really needed to get this off my chest. I really love reading the post on this site they are very positive and fun, but this post was definitely a buzz *******.
Sorry for being very frank but honestly I depended on my own observations on how black men won't be good husbands for white women and not only that but so many black women told me that and they often complain about their black husbands not seriously taking care of them as wives.It could be that black men don't want to hold big responsibilities and prefer to live easy rather than being responsible. Of course I don't generalize but I am talking about my own believe and preference only, I won't marry a black man for the marriage sake itself but if I do, I do it for his big cock and for the great fuck he gives me only.

Right after my first sex experience with a very well endowed black guy who had a very huge cock and who knew how to use it well on me, and during the first few days we were together I suddenly started to think seriously of leaving my husband and running with this sexy strong stamina big cock handsome black guy.
My husband noticed that as I was all the time with the guy and he reminded me of my ******* who needed me and assured me that I can meet my black lover anytime I want and even travel to meet him anywhere in the world he is in or to go with him on vacation and he begged me not to leave him so I made up my mind to stay and not leave him but since then I have never had sex with my hubby but masturbate him when he is so horny and until now and after 15 years since my first sex encounter with my black bf I still want to meet that guy again and probably live with him if he allowed me to do so.
I am asking the ladies here, have you experienced such a feeling before and what was your decision and your husband's reaction.

View attachment 711738 View attachment 711739 View attachment 711740 View attachment 711741 View attachment 711742 View attachment 711743 View attachment 711744 View attachment 711745 View attachment 711746 View attachment 711747 View attachment 711748 View attachment 711749 View attachment 711750 View attachment 711751 View attachment 711752 View attachment 711753 View attachment 711754 View attachment 711755 View attachment 711756 View attachment 711757 View attachment 711758 View attachment 711759 View attachment 711760 View attachment 711761 View attachment 711762 View attachment 711763 View attachment 711764

Well, my case is a little hard to understand. I have posted a lot of post about it.
My wife never let me for a bbc (during our marriage).
She was having a relationship with a black guy when I met her more tan 15 years ago. She was 23 years old and he was 8 years older than her.
Their relationship was wrong (they had been together during almsot 5 years) due his oedipus complex, so they used to break up and stay separated for some weeks and become reconciled later. They did it over and over again, in special during the last years together.
I was a great friend from Susana (my wife). During one of these breaks, Susana and me got an affair. It lasted until he came to reconciled one more time. Susie and me were going to meet in a bar, but she finally cancelled our appointment for him.
This was the first time in my life when a girl rejected for another man. Of course I had not right to be with her. She was her girlfriend.
Susie had been without fuck with him, for more than 2 months (and she was going to stay in that way for some months too) due the conflict between them.
They used to sleep together during the weekends (Susie lived in her family house by that time). Every mondays I used to go to her office (we worked in the same place) and asked her if she had fucked with her boyfriend or not. She told me a lot of times that she had refused to have sex with him.
That situation was not going to last too long. Her ex was desperated to have sex. After a hard weekend, where they had gone to a park to take a sun bath and he was close to have sex with Susie right there, she finally allowed him to fuck her, during the next week in his house.
She told me that they had fucked and it turned me crazy. I felt a mix of angry, envy and excitation!
However, the nest saturday I went to a disco and met a girl there. I spent two weeks with her and we broke up.
Finally Susie broke up definitely with her black boyfriend and we started a new relationship together.

I am a woman and I know how women think ........... the reason we stay with our husbands and never leave them is not LOVE itself but SECURITY. To be honest with you guys, if I really love my husband I won't let him share me with other guys and be honest for him alone BUT since he wanted to share me with other black men and I found it a great idea to try bigger and harder black cocks I enjoyed it too much and I feel if it was not his idea I might not be able to fuck other black guys because I lacked the courage to do so.
Now and for the past 6 years he sleeps in different bed and in different room while I fuck my black bulls on his own bed and we have got used to this so no sex between us but I still say I love him and he also says the same thing BUT in reality that is not A REAL LOVE I guess.
I still need him because he is the ******* of my *******, he is the one who supports me and he is the one who protects me and of course he is the one who helps me fuck more black guys so why should I leave him as long as I feel more free with him than being alone with my self so that's why we are still together but technically we are no more wife and husband and we don't have sex anymore together although I do masturbate him from time to time and let him watch me fucked by other black guys and play with his dick. So for sex I am happy that it is available for me every time I want,I can get black guys to fuck me and on the other hand for support and security and protection my husband is always there ready to help me.

I confess, I have.:(I've fallen head over heels in luv :inlove:with men I've cheated on my husband with before. I'll probably do it again. Plus, I get really depressed after I break up with a boyfriend. All this can't be easy for poor Hubby and it's led to some frank discussions in the bedroom!
But, we're still together and in a good place now, I think. With the ******* out of the house 90% of the time now and another birthday always looming, I'm ready for a little more freedom. And I recently told Hubby so!:DI want to stay married, I want to continue sharing a bed and my body with my husband, I'm still in luv with him...BUT, I need freedom to see, and sleep with, who I want, whenever I want!:lips:This means overnites with boyfriends and even separate vacations with my lovers if I want! Period.

Right after my first sex experience with a very well endowed black guy who had a very huge cock and who knew how to use it well on me, and during the first few days we were together I suddenly started to think seriously of leaving my husband and running with this sexy strong stamina big cock handsome black guy.
My husband noticed that as I was all the time with the guy and he reminded me of my ******* who needed me and assured me that I can meet my black lover anytime I want and even travel to meet him anywhere in the world he is in or to go with him on vacation and he begged me not to leave him so I made up my mind to stay and not leave him but since then I have never had sex with my hubby but masturbate him when he is so horny and until now and after 15 years since my first sex encounter with my black bf I still want to meet that guy again and probably live with him if he allowed me to do so.
I am asking the ladies here, have you experienced such a feeling before and what was your decision and your husband's reaction.

View attachment 711738 View attachment 711739 View attachment 711740 View attachment 711741 View attachment 711742 View attachment 711743 View attachment 711744 View attachment 711745 View attachment 711746 View attachment 711747 View attachment 711748 View attachment 711749 View attachment 711750 View attachment 711751 View attachment 711752 View attachment 711753 View attachment 711754 View attachment 711755 View attachment 711756 View attachment 711757 View attachment 711758 View attachment 711759 View attachment 711760 View attachment 711761 View attachment 711762 View attachment 711763 View attachment 711764
Wow Girl you are damn sexy. Wish you was my wife. Are you latina?

You look very passionate about BBC. How long you into it? Tell us about your first BBC

Back