Have You Ever Thought Of Leaving Your Husband For A BBC?

Not so much now, but in the beginning yes I thought about it many times. I would fantasize about living with him especially the few times I spent at his place. At home I lived in a 6000 sq ft home, but at his apt in the projects I was living sexual bliss. He would dress me as a slut and take me to local clubs, there where other married white sluts there too. He always made me feel like a slut, which I love. He would expose me to others. When at his apartment I was naked all the time and he shared me with friends. It was hard going home to a normal life. Sometimes I still have regrets.

View attachment 712164
was hubby aware? & if so, what was his response & thoughts?

Right after my first sex experience with a very well endowed black guy who had a very huge cock and who knew how to use it well on me, and during the first few days we were together I suddenly started to think seriously of leaving my husband and running with this sexy strong stamina big cock handsome black guy.
My husband noticed that as I was all the time with the guy and he reminded me of my ******* who needed me and assured me that I can meet my black lover anytime I want and even travel to meet him anywhere in the world he is in or to go with him on vacation and he begged me not to leave him so I made up my mind to stay and not leave him but since then I have never had sex with my hubby but masturbate him when he is so horny and until now and after 15 years since my first sex encounter with my black bf I still want to meet that guy again and probably live with him if he allowed me to do so.
I am asking the ladies here, have you experienced such a feeling before and what was your decision and your husband's reaction.

View attachment 711738 View attachment 711739 View attachment 711740 View attachment 711741 View attachment 711742 View attachment 711743 View attachment 711744 View attachment 711745 View attachment 711746 View attachment 711747 View attachment 711748 View attachment 711749 View attachment 711750 View attachment 711751 View attachment 711752 View attachment 711753 View attachment 711754 View attachment 711755 View attachment 711756 View attachment 711757 View attachment 711758 View attachment 711759 View attachment 711760 View attachment 711761 View attachment 711762 View attachment 711763 View attachment 711764
so, you would screw up your ******* lives because some guy had a big dick? really?

It is your way of responding to my article and I don't mind even your rude comments BUT I really think you are so weak man that is jealous of BBC supremacy and attractiveness so I advise you not to let your wife knows ( if you are really married ) of the enjoyment and happiness of BBC WORLD !!!!
She’s had 11 bbc so far. I know what I’m talking about

I think evry woman has had thoughts of leaving her husband for someone else whether its a black man or other isnt really the issue. This question kinda ties into another I have seen here relating to a woman who feel in love with her lover and thats a natural thing to have happen when your being intimate with someone. If you have feelings for your lover you will sooner or later consider what your life would be like if you left your husband for your lover.

I think evry woman has had thoughts of leaving her husband for someone else whether its a black man or other isnt really the issue. This question kinda ties into another I have seen here relating to a woman who feel in love with her lover and thats a natural thing to have happen when your being intimate with someone. If you have feelings for your lover you will sooner or later consider what your life would be like if you left your husband for your lover.

Steph, I feel you. The fact of the matter is this has more to do with pleasure than love. Most women don’t even consider leaving their husbands until they receive consistent ridiculously high pleasure and when you combine it with oxytocin (bonding chemical) - it will get you thinking…

Biology takes over.

When you receive pleasure at high levels, it’s hard to imagine not having that source of pleasure in your life, so you begin to think about how to ensure that pleasure stays with you the rest of your life.

It is what it is but high levels of dopamine and oxytocin and reducing sex with your husband will get you thinking

It’s biological not logical

The ironic thing is that in open relationships the girl usually has one side guy and the guy chases loads of girls.

But I actually think the reverse is better and I also think that in a one way open relationship, or cuckold relationship; it is better when the girl has multiple lovers. Why? Because she is less likely to get attached to one of them.

If she only sees it as sex, I'm a lot less worried about that.

Don’t do it . It’s not worth it . It never is …. Listen to her announcement to her husband . Straight bull ******* .. she belong to the streets .

Attachments

• IMG_0223.MOV
    517 MB
Last edited:
Don’t do it . It’s not worth it . It never is ….
Katrina Thicc aka Katrina Blacked
Leaves her husband of 20 years for a guy she met in an elevator. Lol wow . You can’t trust these women . Listen to what she has to say. How can you leave your husband who’s has supported you . Allowed you to be the slut you became. Been with you for 2 decades and leave him for some guy you bumped into in a hotel elevator. That’s some sad and fucked up ******* . She ain’t loyal to the lifestyle nor her husband. I guarantee that guy she met WILL NOT let her do the same as her husband did . I bet she will be making another video explaining how she regretted leaving her husband and how big of a mistake she made. If I was her husband I’d take my half and never look back . Chuck her the duces and find me a new chick

Not so much now, but in the beginning yes I thought about it many times. I would fantasize about living with him especially the few times I spent at his place. At home I lived in a 6000 sq ft home, but at his apt in the projects I was living sexual bliss. He would dress me as a slut and take me to local clubs, there where other married white sluts there too. He always made me feel like a slut, which I love. He would expose me to others. When at his apartment I was naked all the time and he shared me with friends. It was hard going home to a normal life. Sometimes I still have regrets.

View attachment 712164
Hot.

Katrina Thicc aka Katrina Blacked
Leaves her husband of 20 years for a guy she met in an elevator. Lol wow . You can’t trust these women . Listen to what she has to say. How can you leave your husband who’s has supported you . Allowed you to be the slut you became. Been with you for 2 decades and leave him for some guy you bumped into in a hotel elevator. That’s some sad and fucked up ******* . She ain’t loyal to the lifestyle nor her husband. I guarantee that guy she met WILL NOT let her do the same as her husband did . I bet she will be making another video explaining how she regretted leaving her husband and how big of a mistake she made. If I was her husband I’d take my half and never look back . Chuck her the duces and find me a new chick

Jax. No effing doubt, man. No doubt

Sometimes things ain’t logical.

Hotness cools down once you settle to only having one no matter how big he is. Relationship is much different than fucking

Jax. No effing doubt, man. No doubt

Sometimes things ain’t logical.

Hotness cools down once you settle to only having one no matter how big he is. Relationship is much different than fucking
I guarantee that blk guy ain’t gona treat her like her husband . I thought Katrina and her husband had a tight open relationship. He gave her full range to fuck whoever. Not go fall in love with some random guy on onlyfans. She gona see in the long run , that she fucked up.

He probably gona use her ass for her money , make some videos for his onlyfans, set her out or possibly pimp her ass to other black guys where they have to pay to fuck . By the time Katrina see what’s going on it’s too late . She will go back crawling to her husband . Like you said once the hotness settles. She will miss her old life. This lifestyle is fantasy. That blk guy don’t want a female like her as his main chick . With her husband she had free range to fuck any and as manny men she wanted . You think that blk guy going to allow that ? He at home she out fucking whoever and come home to him . He isn’t going to have that ******* . His friends and family looking at him sideways too. Hell naw

Attachments

• B0368D2D-1B5F-42D1-B1D9-59ADD5B8F37A.jpeg
    B0368D2D-1B5F-42D1-B1D9-59ADD5B8F37A.jpeg
    178.1 KB · Views: 22
  • 2FDAD8A4-2EE5-4FA2-A771-8A75552769A5.jpeg
    2FDAD8A4-2EE5-4FA2-A771-8A75552769A5.jpeg
    186.5 KB · Views: 26
  • 9CC8F966-399C-423A-8717-3D8D1B9EDE9F.jpeg
    9CC8F966-399C-423A-8717-3D8D1B9EDE9F.jpeg
    56.6 KB · Views: 26
  • C6AAC5B9-E792-4668-A794-DB1545A1D045.jpeg
    C6AAC5B9-E792-4668-A794-DB1545A1D045.jpeg
    233.7 KB · Views: 26
  • CE910841-8E45-4BBC-9E1D-287C1AF40E77.jpeg
    CE910841-8E45-4BBC-9E1D-287C1AF40E77.jpeg
    84.6 KB · Views: 21
  • 0EB5CFFB-27B3-4717-A23C-601CC5FEB8E8.jpeg
    0EB5CFFB-27B3-4717-A23C-601CC5FEB8E8.jpeg
    85 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
I guarantee that blk guy ain’t gona treat her like her husband . I thought Katrina and her husband had a tight open relationship. He gave her full range to fuck whoever. Not go fall in love with some random guy on onlyfans. She gona see in the long run , that she fucked up.

He probably gona use her ass for her money , make some videos for his onlyfans, set her out or possibly pimp her ass to other black guys where they have to pay to fuck . By the time Katrina see what’s going on it’s too late . She will go back crawling to her husband . Like you said once the hotness settles. She will miss her old life. This lifestyle is fantasy. That blk guy don’t want a female like her as his main chick . With her husband she had free range to fuck any and as manny men she wanted . You think that blk guy going to allow that ? He at home she out fucking whoever and come home to him . He isn’t going to have that ******* . His friends and family looking at him sideways too. Hell naw

You are soooo right. Truth!!!!!!

I’m just shaking my head.

You are soooo right. Truth!!!!!!

I’m just shaking my head.
Bro she ain’t the most attractive chick in the game , but she has a great attitude. That’s what I like about Katrina. Katrina is a trooper , real lifestyle slut that every guy like . Her and her husband seem like they had a team . It seem like their relationship was tight and unbreakable. It fucked me up when she said she was leaving a 20 year life for a random onlyfans guy . My Moma always told me . You never know a person until you live with theM. How do you fall I love at a onlyfans video shoot . She know nothing about him nor does he know about her outside life other than onlyfans . I just lost respect for her . She broke the cardinal lifestyle rule .

I stopped following her once i found out certain things about her but this is crazy but then again I'm not shocked at all

Bro she ain’t the most attractive chick in the game , but she has a great attitude. That’s what I like about Katrina. Katrina is a trooper , real lifestyle slut that every guy like . Her and her husband seem like they had a team . It seem like their relationship was tight and unbreakable. It fucked me up when she said she was leaving a 20 year life for a random onlyfans guy . My Moma always told me . You never know a person until you live with theM. How do you fall I love at a onlyfans video shoot . She know nothing about him nor does he know about her outside life other than onlyfans . I just lost respect for her . She broke the cardinal lifestyle rule
Katrina makes JPS look like a good wife! If that were possible lol

Right after my first sex experience with a very well endowed black guy who had a very huge cock and who knew how to use it well on me, and during the first few days we were together I suddenly started to think seriously of leaving my husband and running with this sexy strong stamina big cock handsome black guy.
My husband noticed that as I was all the time with the guy and he reminded me of my ******* who needed me and assured me that I can meet my black lover anytime I want and even travel to meet him anywhere in the world he is in or to go with him on vacation and he begged me not to leave him so I made up my mind to stay and not leave him but since then I have never had sex with my hubby but masturbate him when he is so horny and until now and after 15 years since my first sex encounter with my black bf I still want to meet that guy again and probably live with him if he allowed me to do so.
I am asking the ladies here, have you experienced such a feeling before and what was your decision and your husband's reaction.

View attachment 711738 View attachment 711739 View attachment 711740 View attachment 711741 View attachment 711742 View attachment 711743 View attachment 711744 View attachment 711745 View attachment 711746 View attachment 711747 View attachment 711748 View attachment 711749 View attachment 711750 View attachment 711751 View attachment 711752 View attachment 711753 View attachment 711754 View attachment 711755 View attachment 711756 View attachment 711757 View attachment 711758 View attachment 711759 View attachment 711760 View attachment 711761 View attachment 711762 View attachment 711763 View attachment 711764
Just beautiful

Back