Have You Ever Thought Of Leaving Your Husband For A BBC?

there's so much wrong with the OP's question on every imaginable level lol smdh.... I'll just stick to THIS one point: there is a VAST difference between Love, Affection, and Fetish. This site, this Lifestyle (BBC lovers) is a FETISH.

The question of love and devotion, of marriage and commitment and relationships - Most of ya'll don't qualify to even broach the topic.
I'm going to go out on a limb here and say a whopping 85% of the ladies here never been in an ACTUAL loving relationship with a Black Man so you really have no idea what you're talking about. You got fucked by a dick bigger than your S.O.'s... and somehow equate that to 'feelings'.

BRUH.... some of us have been in mixed-race marriages and have bi-racial ******* (the natural, nuclear family way, not the 'BBC breeding' way)

Then there's the other 15% of you who probably DID date a black man at some point in their life, and wear that as some sort of racial 'badge of honor' (no Hood Pass from me, but whatevs)

And then, there's the tiny fractional % of women here like Jace4BBC who ONLY EXCLUSIVELY dates/marries Black men.

It just kills me to sit and read White People discuss 'love' and relationships with Black Men - referring to us as 'BBC' (an object, mind you) and never been in anything remotely close to a working functioning stable relationship outside of your tiny world.

as for the OP - she claims that Black Men don't make good husbands. I'm not even going to justify that with a retort.
That ignorance stands alone.

-Magnanimous Mike
Well said !

Maybe its hard because we actually love eachother and occasionally play with others for the kinky "steange" aspect of it. Our sex life with eachother is beyond awesome and neither of us are looking to find better sex with anyone else. This is a flat out fetish where we use either a male or female for our pleasure and not searching to be used by someone else. We look at it as exactly that , we used them for our kink/fetish. No one takes control over my wife they get to have fun sex with someone different period. We believe that people searching for BBC to be owned by, humiliated by, were not in love with each other to begin with. And it's falling in lust not love. For the men who let another male take your wife, not allow you to have sex with her, share her with their friends, you are not a man nir were you ever one, just a pussy who she was with so that she can control you. If that is you then you deserve it.

Right after my first sex experience with a very well endowed black guy who had a very huge cock and who knew how to use it well on me, and during the first few days we were together I suddenly started to think seriously of leaving my husband and running with this sexy strong stamina big cock handsome black guy.
My husband noticed that as I was all the time with the guy and he reminded me of my ******* who needed me and assured me that I can meet my black lover anytime I want and even travel to meet him anywhere in the world he is in or to go with him on vacation and he begged me not to leave him so I made up my mind to stay and not leave him but since then I have never had sex with my hubby but masturbate him when he is so horny and until now and after 15 years since my first sex encounter with my black bf I still want to meet that guy again and probably live with him if he allowed me to do so.
I am asking the ladies here, have you experienced such a feeling before and what was your decision and your husband's reaction.

View attachment 711738 View attachment 711739 View attachment 711740 View attachment 711741 View attachment 711742 View attachment 711743 View attachment 711744 View attachment 711745 View attachment 711746 View attachment 711747 View attachment 711748 View attachment 711749 View attachment 711750 View attachment 711751 View attachment 711752 View attachment 711753 View attachment 711754 View attachment 711755 View attachment 711756 View attachment 711757 View attachment 711758 View attachment 711759 View attachment 711760 View attachment 711761 View attachment 711762 View attachment 711763 View attachment 711764
Fantastic series.

I am a woman and I know how women think ........... the reason we stay with our husbands and never leave them is not LOVE itself but SECURITY. To be honest with you guys, if I really love my husband I won't let him share me with other guys and be honest for him alone BUT since he wanted to share me with other black men and I found it a great idea to try bigger and harder black cocks I enjoyed it too much and I feel if it was not his idea I might not be able to fuck other black guys because I lacked the courage to do so.
Now and for the past 6 years he sleeps in different bed and in different room while I fuck my black bulls on his own bed and we have got used to this so no sex between us but I still say I love him and he also says the same thing BUT in reality that is not A REAL LOVE I guess.
I still need him because he is the ******* of my *******, he is the one who supports me and he is the one who protects me and of course he is the one who helps me fuck more black guys so why should I leave him as long as I feel more free with him than being alone with my self so that's why we are still together but technically we are no more wife and husband and we don't have sex anymore together although I do masturbate him from time to time and let him watch me fucked by other black guys and play with his dick. So for sex I am happy that it is available for me every time I want,I can get black guys to fuck me and on the other hand for support and security and protection my husband is always there ready to help me.
Not real love? This guy endures pain and humiliation so you can get your fuck on and you don’t think that’s love?! Go fuck yourself. Selfish cunt.

I did it several times. I left Rick (white) for Al (Black). Then, I left Al for Ronny and J.D (both Black)... and others! Then, I left Al and Rick for an African man I met in Europe. Then, he divorced me and I married Jean-Claude (Black). Finally, after Jean-Claude divorced me, I married Rick. And, went back to Al to satisfy my Black Cock needs. And, still today my Black Man needs, as well...

-Angie
for gods sakes. It’s a pussy, not a clown car

Not real love? This guy endures pain and humiliation so you can get your fuck on and you don’t think that’s love?! Go fuck yourself. Selfish cunt.
It is your way of responding to my article and I don't mind even your rude comments BUT I really think you are so weak man that is jealous of BBC supremacy and attractiveness so I advise you not to let your wife knows ( if you are really married ) of the enjoyment and happiness of BBC WORLD !!!!

Never!! I love my husband and that always goes first! When I meet other men he knows about it and supports me. He wants me to enjoy life and fulfil all of my fantasies. Therefore I think it's important to separate love from sex.... Wild sex... Adventures...

It's the 21st century.... I think society is starting to realise that women need to be pleased... And many times one man is not enough.... It used to be a taboo.... But thanks to this forums it will become the standard some day :)

I'm a Hotwife and proud of it!

Many kisses to all!!
X
Gia
beautiful. sounds like you

I think your being to hard on her, just me, I think she loves her husband but has lost respect for him in the sexual department. I would imagine that he loves her so much, he was willing to set her free sexually. This does happen quite often.

Wife never thought of leaving me but did want to integrate her lovers into our daily life and have the freedom to spend the night with them or have them come over and stay regularly. We created an environment where she didn't have to choose between staying or leaving as they both were free to be together when they wanted and we were all friends and accepting of the arrangements. She often said she loved us both in different ways but it was her and I married where the bulls may come and go over time. But ultimately their role was limited to her sexual satisfaction and we both realized thats a small part of life/marriage. Even if she got pregnant we would stay together and have him in our lives. She loved me as her husband and friend but loved her bulls as her lovers and when they were together he was in charge. She did admit she enjoyed going over to his apartment and staying several days at a time though but knew she would come back to our home.

It is your way of responding to my article and I don't mind even your rude comments BUT I really think you are so weak man that is jealous of BBC supremacy and attractiveness so I advise you not to let your wife knows ( if you are really married ) of the enjoyment and happiness of BBC WORLD !!!!
As a stag, not a cuck, my wife has enjoyed her bbc pals. When the lines are crossed beyond what we have laid out, the lifestyle is over. She knows this.

I
Wife never thought of leaving me but did want to integrate her lovers into our daily life and have the freedom to spend the night with them or have them come over and stay regularly. We created an environment where she didn't have to choose between staying or leaving as they both were free to be together when they wanted and we were all friends and accepting of the arrangements. She often said she loved us both in different ways but it was her and I married where the bulls may come and go over time. But ultimately their role was limited to her sexual satisfaction and we both realized thats a small part of life/marriage. Even if she got pregnant we would stay together and have him in our lives. She loved me as her husband and friend but loved her bulls as her lovers and when they were together he was in charge. She did admit she enjoyed going over to his apartment and staying several days at a time though but knew she would come back to our home.

I want this type of relationship

Although my wife has said she will never leave me permanently, she has left me several times to live will her bull for a while. When she began to have a serious passionate, intimate relationship with her bull, she left me and spent 4 months to live will him. She said it was the best 4 months of her life and I don't blame her one bit. My wife and I love each other too much to separate permanently, but she has the freedom to spend as much time with her bull as she desires.

Be frank sweety and ur right but only some black men are not good husbands not all some just like SOME MEN of any other race are not good husband- its been said even the prettiest woman in the world is a BITCH to a man somewhere and the same applies to a handsome guy -leaving for dick should never be the option. Good pussy goes dry and good dick stays soft after a while than what.
Respectfully,
my opinion

Great comment NJMOCHA.....our number one human need is safety and security and to give that up for dick who is not interested in a relationship is absurd. You are choosing to get passed around with little security over getting everything you want. by staying.

But I get it because sex is not just a pleasurable act; it’s a bonding act as well and when you orgasm you are releasing oxytocin that wants to bond with that person. Also when you orgasm hard you release a lot of dopamine and your brain always wants to do the act the releases more dopamine, not less dopamine - it’s more efficient that way.

So you NEED security and safety but your brain is moving towards the person you are enjoying fucking a lot.......

A lot of ******* going on .

Back